chapter 1

(Adrien when we first met in sophomore i knew you were kind but i never knew if i had a chance with you but i wanted to tell you that I've like you for a long time and i hope you accept my feelings-marinette)

God marinette you make it sound like one of those romantic webtoons marinette said as she ripped the letter up and threw it away marinette had been trying to confess to her crush adrien since sophomore year but keeps failing due to her nervousness and her anxiety.

THE NEXT MORNING AT SCHOOL

Plagg adrien whispered todays the day im going to confess to ladybug! Its been years and i think shes gotten to like me more!
(Adrien)(adrien)

And i think im going to- ADRIEN! Yes mrs papillon adrien said nervously as she lifted his head from his bag, you need to partner up for the group project! Mrs papillon screamed at adrien.

When it was time to partner up alya. Partnered up with nino, rose with juleka, Nathaniel with kim, and the last people were sabrina, chloe ,marinette, and adrien!

Adrien quickly grabbed marienttes arm and told the teacher that they were partners! Chloe shared some deadly glares and sat down next to Sabrina, marinette was glad she didnt have to partner up with chloe nor sabrina but marientte knew what would happen sitting down to adrien(Everyone knows she would stalk him duh) but she put her fantasies aside and attempted to work .

When marinette got home she transformed into ladybug and waited on chat noir till he finally showed up.

EDIT :  dont remember when i wrote this but i know theres ALOT of erros so sorry:( im fixing them

read my other story plz🙃