Chapter 11

After defeating the akuma ladybug detransformed and went home peacefully till she heard knocking at her window... It was chat noir?! What was he doing here marinette thought marinette then looked away and continued to open the box of gifts.

She didnt realize he was behind her till be scared her and the cake splattered on the ground! Marinette sighed and said it was fine while chat noir apologized marinette cleaned it up and noticed something weird on chat noir? He was wearing marinettes lucky charm? Why would chat noir wear the bracelet i could get him caught?!

Marinette brushed it off till chat noir almost peaked at her adrien shrine she quickly blocked it and told chat he wasnt allowed into the closet he asked why and marinette said randomly UHHH im inove with you and your gift is in her- marinette heard what she said and blushed at chat noir, chat gave marinette a kiss and whispered this will be out little secret he said as he left.

Marinette suddenly blushed and started to sob remembering her boyfriend chat marinette decided it was time to give him the-

THE CAKE?! TIKKI WHERES THE CAKE?! Marinette yelled loudly and out came tikki

Chat noir squashed it remember?

Oh ill clean it up i guess marinette sighed

Marinette grabbed her mop and started to clean sweeping what looks like a vanilla cake of the ground marinette finished sweeping then mopping the floor and then went to her balcony again but this time to sketch the Eiffel tower in front of her.