Chapter 2

When chat noir finally showed he had a single red rose in his hand, he grabbed ladybugs hand and said m'lady there's something i have to tell you...

Okay..?

Chat noir stutterd ladybug i love you!

Ladybug covered her face blushing as red as a tomato and just stared at him in shock!

Ladybug i get if yo-

Ill give you a answer tomorrow good bye chat!! Ladybug said while leaving

Chat noir thought she was going to reject him until he noticed his rose was gone, he stared at the sky and blushed as she left..When marientte got home she finally realized what she had done not giving chat a answer and making him think shes going to date him!

The next day at school Marinette dreaded school ending but had a idea if she confessed to adrien and had a successful attempt she would have a boy friend and wouldnt have to worry about chat noir but if things went wrong marientte would be way to embarrassed , unless she stalked adrien all day and noticed one strange thing about him, he wrote the name ladybug with hearts around-  COULD HE BE INLOVE WITH LADYBUG???

Marinette couldnt believe it the love of her life loved ladybug not her(technically), marinette then remembered about chat noir and thought i should give him a chance..