chapter 5

Marinette woke up on halloween night excited but scared since she knew hawkmoth was gonna be sending out akumas to young kids, marinette got ready and got to school seeing everyone except herself being dressed up alya was tiana nino was the frog prince chloe was ladybug sabrina was chat noir adrien was sailor moon?!

After class marinette went home to get ready for the halloween dance so she put on her red ballgown and heard screams she shruged and transformed into ladybug wearing the costume tikki gave her! While fighting she couldnt find chat noir till he showed up....🤦🏻 ladybug just stared and so did the villan?, the villan said to defeat him already because he couldnt stand to see his weird and kinda hot costume so ladybug defeated him and walked over to chat noir saying.

W.T.H

Ladybug laughed and took a picture on her phone then she waved goodbye and left home finally getting ready and heading to the party! When she got there everyone was in the same costumes except lila adrien luka and marinette.

Luka was flynn from rapunzel adrien was prince charming and lila was a trash.can, luka walked over to marinette and asked if he could use her phone so marinette agreed and unlocked it for him till he saw her lockscreen..it was chat noir dressed up as ladybug! Luka laughed and called a number then gave marinettes phone back but before she could get it chloe grabbed her phone and showed everyone her phone screen! Marinette pushed chloe making her drop marinettes phone and ran to the bathroom.

In the bathroom marientte cried till.. A akuma hit her earrings and she got transformed into Princess Shame as princess shame she would take a picture of them then it would reveal their "ugly" sides making them embarrassed! Adrien transformed then realized during the fight ladybug was no where to be scene?! Till he used his cute but dumb brain, if ladybug was marinette he would have to take her earrings and smash the but who would dekumatize the akuma?!

Till he thought of a plan :

CN takes earnings tranforms into ladybug? Summons lucky charm smashes one earring then uses luckycharm and returns earrings to marinette

(Used a base)

He did that plan and it kinda worked till he saw the truth.marinette was ladybug?! The girl he loved was 2 feet away every single day?!