chapter 13

Lyrics describing this chapter:
"I never needed you to give me things
I never needed gifts or diamond rings
All i ever need i
All i ever need is here with you"

When the class got back to paris adrien decided he was gonna investigate marinette to see if his theory was true! So adrien transformed and went to marinettes.

Chat noir got to marinettes house and saw her sleeping in her bed so he took the chance and went inside looking for any evidence that she was ladybug till he saw a pink and white box!

He opened the box and grabbed a pink diary (chat do not read it) (!) Chat opened the diary and read one entry called : 12-24-17

Dear diary it was christmas and adrien went missing! Our whole group of friends went to look for him until i found him in my hero costume next to santa?! I thought it was weird so i thought he was akumatized and saw i made a big mistake?! Amour marinette

Chat noir stared blankly at the page and ripped it out closing th diary putting it back and going back to his modern jail cell. Adrien couldn't stop looking at the paper? Maybe he could love ladybug without the mask?

The next day

Adrien got to class and decided to sit next to Marinette, marinette got to class and sat down next to adrien, adrien noticed marinette blushing so he said hi to her and saw her face to red! He immediately started talking to talking to her and kept seeing her face get red!

At lunch adrien still couldnt get the thought of marientte being ladybug in his head he then couldnt see marinette the same anymore everytime she looked at him he got all red and looked away he also couldn't stop stuttering when he talked to her!

Adrien decided that he wouldn't tell marinette about her identity and instead would try to make her fall inlove with both versions of him!