chapter 9

Marinette couldnt bear the thought of having to watch chat noir forget every memory together from their first kiss to their last....Marinette just sighed and saw a black figure on the roof! She freaked out and ran inside forgetting to lock the door until a weird figure wearing a suit came in to her room!

Marinette attempted to run but couldnt when she felt herself being paralyzed! Marinette tried to scream but again it didnt work, the figure picked up marinette and flew to Lukas house?! Marinette stared in confusion until she got her answer... A 15 year old girl was cosplaying ladybug and chat noir when she saw rumors that marinette liked chat noir instead of luka?! So she got akumatized into the shipper??

Marinette sighed and saw what was happening next! The shipper was gonna force marinette and luka too kiss?! Marinette tried to force herself out and BAM!

Marinette? Marinette? MARINETTE?!

Whats happening?

Marinette adrien said you fell asleep

Adrien then felt a weird pain in his heart which he only felt around ladybug?! Was he starting to fall inlove with Marinette?! Adrien brushed off this feeling and turned around to see a girl with brown hair and hazel eyes sitting next to him?!

After class (free period)

Turns out this girl was named lila everybody hated her for her past of lying and manipulation so nobody wanted to talk to her until marinette walked up to her and asked to be friends?!!

Guys im back from my break i got bored of not uploading lol but my schedule will bethursdays and Saturdays! If i dont make the deadlines there will be a explanation also these next chapters are inspired by all the 12030 MLB comics i read okay? Also if lila triggers you, you will like these chapters >:)

Sike

I forgot to say i will make art for chapter btw:))