Chapter 3

When ladybug arrived chat noir sat down and waited for her response as she opened her mouth to say her answer she ran to chat noir and kissed him on the lips.

Well chat did that answer your question she giggled as they were holding hands chat winked and her then kissed her cheek, chat then asked m'lady can we make this official by giving me your number? Ladybug laughed and gave him her number and said gtg kitty text me as she left she winked at him and went home.

Marinette got home and actually felt really happy and flustered knowing she had a boyfriend! Then she got a ding on her phone with a texts that said :

(Hey Princess 👑)

(Chat?)

(The one and only m'lady😉)

(Well chat what nickname should i give you?😌)

(Call me kitty princess😚)

(Okay kitty what are you doing?)

(Im thinking of you😉)

(Im blocking you bye👋)

(Really m'lady 😭)

(Im joking kitty but I've got to go i have work to do.)

(Bye princess🖤💚)

Marinette just kept reading the messages getting more and more red until she noticed it was 1am so she went to sleep and woke up to a good morning message from her kitty.

At school marientte kept looking at her phone getting more and more messages from her kitty until alya noticed and told marinette "marientte do you want adriens phone number? ;)" marientte shook her head and kept blushing at her screen alya knew something was up so alya forced marientte to spill! Marinette told alya she had gotten a new crush who she "thinks" likes her.

Alya got shocked and asked about adrien but marientte said that shes over him and he's never liked her so whats the point? Alya sighed and supported her friend on her decision.

After school alya walked over to adrien and started forcing him to spill all of his tea with the girl he likes! Adrien got pressured and blurted out i have a girlfriend! Marinette alya and nino froze in shock and marinette just stared shocked alya took marinettes hand and walked her to the bathrooms. Chloe over heard and said well adrikins you finally told someone were dating!! Adrien got mad and said Chloe we are not dating! So stop telling everyone we are! Chloe got red and red flipping him off(JK) before walking off.

Alya and marinette got to the bathroom and said marinette ADRIEN has a girlfriend and you dont care?! I get you have a new crush but WHAT??

Alya nits fine his girlfriend is probably nice? Amd let this go already I've found a new guy i like marinette said sweetly

Fine but theres some part of you that still like him? Alya said leaving also i gtg bye!

Marientte pulled out her phone to find 2 text messages from chat noir :

(Hello princess🖤)

(Are you ignoring me m'lady :()

(Im here kitty i was just..busy)

(Whats wrong m'lady?)

(Nothing but i got to go bye 💕)

(Goodbye m'lady?🖤💚)

Marinette put back her phone and blushed as she walked back to the stairs and waited for the bus she got a call and answered it (big mistake marinette😂) as she picked up she heard silence

But as she began to heard a noise she heard a yelling voice from chat noir?! Omg marinette thought as she hanged up and put her phone back only to notice a voicemail which she mistakenly opened🤦🏻(the convo went like this)

MARIENTTE I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IF YOU WERE KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS I WOULD GO AND SAVE YOU-!
Marientte quickly turned off her phone while everyone including alya and chloe heard! Marinette blushed and put her head down then saw chloe walking over to her and ofcourse the insults came well marinette guess someone can love your annoying heart she laughed as she spoke well who is it? Marinette spoke none.of.your.business.

Marinette walked away and got ANOTHER voicemail which she opened at home! She had texted chat earlier and that she would block him if he EVER sent one of those voicemails so he agreed but broke that rule with the second voicemail! Marinette giggled as she drifted not noticing that she had a voicecall from chat which someone *tikki had answered chat heard her cute snoring so he hung up and fell asleep.

The next morning in class news broke about adrien dating someone?!

Shoutout to my first reader! Thank YOU for reading and the other 2

UPDATE THANK YOU FOR 8 VIEWS OMGMGMG