Prologue

Akashi was reviewing a few paperwork when a light knock occurred at his door, making him glance at the door before going back to his work. "Come in," he calmly stated.

The door slowly swung open and a teal-haired kid of the age eight stood by the doorway-- his uniform was slightly dirty and had fringes, an abrasion made itself known on the kid's cheek and his eyes looked down while his hands balled into fists.

"Tetsuya?" Akashi said in astonishment and hurried to his younger brother. "What happened? Who did this to you?"

Tetsuya kept his head down and refused to meet Akashi's eyes. "Nii-san..." he called softly.

"What is it? Are you hurt anywhere?" Akashi asked worriedly.

Tetsuya mumbled something Akashi didn't hear, but his expression was saying it all and it made Akashi remember that first time Tetsuya asked a question he knew was about to come as the kid grew.

"I'm sorry, Tetsuya... nii-san didn't hear what you said," Akashi said gently.

"Do you know..." Tetsuya asked once more in a louder and clearer tone. "Who my father is?"

---------------

DISCLAIMER:

I DO NOT own any of the Kuroko no Basket characters and give all the credits to Tadatoshi Fujimaki-san who I salute and applaud for creating such a beautiful Anime series. I also DO NOT claim the picture I used for my novel's cover photo as my own. I found it on Pinterest and thought it would look great for this novel's cover. I give all the credits to the owner of the artwork.

However, I DO own the plot of this story and assure everyone that I only came up with this because of my wild (lol) imagination and did not base any real-life event during the making of the story. Any similarities to real-life situations are all unintentional.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

WARNING! SLOW CHAPTER UPDATES

Hello everyone! I know this is all of a sudden. But inspiration has, once again, stroke me. Therefore, leading me to a conclusion in making the third book for Home and Brothers. If you ever stumble upon this book first without reading the first two novels, I suggest that you go and read Home and Brothers first.

1st book - Home

2nd book -  Brothers

They are accessible through my profile on Wattpad so go and check them out ;)

Anyway, I hope that you'll all enjoy this novel as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you!

FamilyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara