Date Night

"S-so huge..." One teacher said as Murasakibara walked down the hallway of the school as he held Tetsuya's hand while holding a maiubo on the other.

Today, parents and guardians were called to the school to get their kid's report cards for the second grading of the school year. But Akashi was busy with business meetings and had asked Murasakibara to fetch Tetsuya's report card instead since Yumi-sensei knew all of Tetsuya's older brothers and would very much allow Murasakibara to proxy for Akashi during the parents' meeting.

"Ne, Tetsuchin, how much further is your classroom?" Murasakibara asked lazily.

"Ah! Kuroko-kun!" Yumi-sensei greeted as she got out of their classroom, "Perfect timing. Hello, Murasakibara-san,"

"Hello, Yumichin," Murasakibara said with a smile.

"I was just about to finish the distribution of the report cards before proceeding to the parent-teacher meeting," Yumi-sensei said, "You two can proceed inside while I just get some stuff in the faculty office,"

"Okay," Murasakibara answered and got inside.

"Kuroko!" Ogiwara called with a wide grin and tackled his best friend with a hug that almost lost his balance at the impact.

"Ne, Ogiwarachin don't do that unless you want Akachin to kill me," Murasakibara said.

"G-giant!" A kid yelped and caused the three of them to turn.

Murasakibara had already opened the door and was halfway inside the classroom when Ogiwara appeared. With his purple hair and a height of 208cm, everyone was quick to notice the giant chef that entered the room.

"Ne, Tetsuchin, why don't you wait for me outside?" Murasakibara said, aware of the gaping audience.

"We'll be by the playground!" Ogiwara said then pulled Tetsuya away, who barely had the time to protest.

Murasakibara took the farthest seat and ignored the stares of the other parents and guardians. He was used to the attention, being a huge guy, and he didn't care. If it was his choice, he would just get Tetsuya's report card and leave, but Akashi was worried about Tetsuya having bullies at school and asked him to try and talk about it with Yumi-sensei since he won't be around to ask her himself.

"Murasakibara-san," Yumi-sensei's voice brought him out of his musings as she smiled at him and handed him Tetsuya's report card.

"Arigato," Murasakibara said.

After the teacher-parent meeting, the rest of the crowd parted ways and headed on home while Murasakibara approached Yumi-sensei. "Yumichin," Murasakibara called the blonde teacher. "Akachin wanted me to ask you if Tetsuya was doing great at school,"

"Oh yes," Yumi answered, "Tetsuya is currently at the top of his class and is maintaining his grades very well,"

"Not that," Murasakibara said, aware of Tetsuya's performance at school. "I meant the bullies... are they still bullying Tetsuchin?"

Yumi's smile faded as she looked out the window and spotted Tetsuya by the swing with Ogiwara. "One trip to the principal's office won't make them stop," she said sadly, "But I am trying my best to protect Kuroko-kun, so you and the others won't have to worry much about him,"

"It's just... Tetsuchin doesn't like to talk about what bothers him because he doesn't like it when Akachin frowns and gets mad," Murasakibara said, "And even though we tried our best to be there for him, he keeps on shrugging us away and kept on saying that he's okay even though he's not,"

Yumi smiled at him. "You guys treasure Kuroko-kun very much, don't you?"

Murasakibara nodded. "Even though he's not related to Akachin by blood, they still are brothers and Tetsuchin is kind of like a little brother to me as well,"