Author's Note

I have no words available for this novel HAHAHAHA I did not honestly think I'd gain reads this fast (First 100 reads for Home took a month). I appreciate you for taking up the time and apologize for the roller coaster scenes ( ̄︶ ̄)↗ 

The ending, for me, felt a little rushed? But I don't know, I put every talent I have in writing those scenes and I admit I still lacked experience. Nevertheless, I thank you for staying with me from Home up until Family (✿◡‿◡)

Sadly, this is the end of the Trilogy and I know it doesn't sound like the end but I decided I'd end Tetsuya's story with that (cut the kid some slack! >︿<)

So... I decided to do some Trivia regarding the making of this trilogy. Here they are~

***
T R I V I A
***

1. After finding out that Fujimaki-san originally planned for Tetsuya and Akashi to be siblings in the original plot, I have been obsessed with the idea of seeing them as brothers and have viewed them as siblings whenever I rewatch the seasons of KnB.

2. "Home" was not the first KnB fanfic that I did. I published "The Promise" first that tells a story of Shizuka Akashi who was the twin sister of Seijuro and followed the original plot of KnB.

3.  It took me a week to complete the plot for "Home" and two days for "Brothers". As for "Family", I admit that the idea just popped out of my head and the reason for the slow updates was that I was plotting the story on the spot.

4. I based toddler Tetsuya's character from Kotaro in the anime series "Gakuen Babysitter". If you haven't watched the series yet, I highly recommend that you watch it! (≧∀≦)ゞ

5. I based Akashi's over-protectiveness from an older brother I wished but never had. I'm the eldest child in the family and had wished to have an older brother. So... lucky you, Tetsuya. '(*>﹏<*)′

6. This is the first three books that I published that had titles in every chapter. All the books that I did, published or not, only had numbers as their chapter titles. This was a challenge since I had to make sure that the title chapter had to be connected to the content or I'd be screwed.

7. Tetsuya's fear of thunder is my own fear ╯︿╰ I hate thunder. They scare the crap out of me.

8. A reader by the username LoveNishinoya praised me for my work after finishing Home and it overwhelmed me so much and inspired me to make the second book, Brothers. Thank her/him for this trilogy o(^▽^)o

9. I have never been to the beach and only imagined what it would be like once I go there and based the situation while writing "Beach" and "Seashell" on Brothers.

10. My favorite ride to the Carnival is the Ferris Wheel and the stuffed animal scene was based on my own experience-- I am a sharpshooter and had won a few prizes in games that involved guns.

11. Most scenes in Family were based on my own experience and have a significant meaning in my life, especially the GoM's family backstory. One being Kise's confession of being gay-- I actually am a Bisexual but only my friends and boyfriend know and I have not told my family yet because of fear. Another was Murasakibara being compared to his siblings as well as Kise being compared to his friends-- I am not perfect, nor are my parents, and they couldn't help but compare me to other people who excelled more than me.

12. I originally plotted Akashi to reveal Akano's death to Tetsuya but I figured Tetsuya was a smart kid and he would eventually find out and let him find out the truth himself.

13. I suffered five major writer's blocks while making Family.

14. I originally planned Tenma to be Tetsuya's father, but I figured it was cliche and then decided to have Tetsuo dead. Because I believe that family doesn't always mean a mother, a father, and a child. In my own experience, I found my family within my friends and the people who support me.

15. All three books are dedicated to my best friend, who discovered my passion and talent for writing-- Adorelyn Ancheta-Lacson ヾ(≧▽≦*)o