Incomplete

"Nice pass, Tetsu!" Aomine said with a grin as the eight-year-old successfully passed him the basketball and had Aomine dunk it in the ring to score for their team.

"Kise-nii!" Ogiwara complained as the yellow-haired pilot was once again outsmarted by the eight-year-old cyan head. 

"Mooo! It's not my fault Tetsuya-cchi suddenly pops out of nowhere!" Kise complained.

"If I know better, you were admitting that Tetsuya is better than you when it comes to basketball," Midorima said, making Aomine laugh, as he sat quietly beside Akashi while reading his book.

It was a Sunday today and everyone, except Murasakibara, was home and enjoying the nice weather outside-- Kise and Aomine had Tetsuya and Ogiwara play basketball while Midorima and Akashi sat by the gazebo and had tea while watching them play.

"That's because Tetsu's got a great mentor!" Aomine said, pointing at himself.

Tetsuya smiled at the older men as he held his basketball. "Daiki-nii's a very good mentor," he said.

"So annoying!" Ogiwara pouted, "Kuroko switch members with me, I don't like Kise-nii!"

"Hey, that's not a nice thing to say!" Kise complained.

Tetsuya chuckled. "Alright, Ogiwara-kun," he said.

Aomine clicked his tongue in annoyance. "I don't like him as my teammate, Tetsu," he said.

"Hey!" Ogiwara complained.

Nevertheless, they proceeded with their second game with Tetsuya being partners with Kise and Aomine having Ogiwara. The kid had been coming over every weekend to play basketball with Tetsuya since Akashi was uncomfortable with Tetsuya playing outside and argued that they have a court inside the premises of the mansion and that they were free to use it any time of the day as long as it won't hinder Tetsuya's study time.

"What are you thinking about?" Midorima asked, glancing at Akashi to see him deep in thought.

"Not what, who," Akashi answered.

"Are you still thinking about what Tetsuya told you?"

Akashi didn't answer.

"Well... it is normal for his age to start looking for a mother and father when he grew up with only having us," Midorima said.

"But why would he?" Akashi asked, "Why would he look for... for..."

Midorima couldn't help but smile at Akashi's statement. "Is that a question that I need to answer?" he asked.

Akashi frowned and sighed. "Have you called the principal of his school?" he asked.

Midorima nodded. "She told me that she already contacted the student's parents and was willing to hold a meeting with you tomorrow,"

"They should be," Akashi said, "I didn't enroll Tetsuya in that school just to get bullied around. The moment I saw him, he was... I was afraid he would revert back to his old self,"

Midorima sighed silently. "I really don't understand why some children have the capability to try and hurt others just because they're... different,"

"Tetsuya is not different," Akashi said.

Their attention was brought back to the game when Tetsuya fell on his knees after Aomine accidentally bumped into him and had him off balance.

"Oh no, Tetsuya-cchi, are you okay?" Kise asked and helped Tetsuya up.

Tetsuya nodded with a smile, but his knee got scraped and he winced when he tried to move-- the raw skin stretching.

"What happened?" Akashi asked as he approached them and looked at Tetsuya worriedly.

Familyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें