Midoriya X Reader - Exercise Love

You loved your boyfriend, you really did, but there were sometimes where you just didn't understand him sometimes. Before we dive into the weird part, lets start at the beginning. Around the time that final exams were coming up, All Might had suggested that you help keep Midoria on his training schedule, since the boy was known to stray from it. On his request, you agreed feeling that'd it would also benefit you. Not only would you also get to work out and study, but you got to do it with your boyfriend. Well, exams had passed, and summer had begun. The UA's summer camp started in two days, which both you and Midoria were excited for. Due to the upcoming camp, Midoria thought it would be a wonderful idea to get a few more hours of training in, which you couldn't blame him for, his body needed to be tough to handle one for all.

With that being said, it's how your evening started at the beach. You sat on the steps watching your boyfriend swim back and forth in the large ocean. At first Midoria had told you he was planning on swimming for about an hour which didn't seem so bad at the time. It wasn't till that hour drug onto two, which drug onto three. Sure he had come out of the water to take a few breaks, but you didn't come prepared for a day at the beach. You had worn a hoodie and shorts due to it being windy, but that still didn't mean you would be cool throughout the day. After you had about enough you stood and made your way to the water once you took your shoes off. "Midoria it's time to come out!" You shouted.

Midoria had stopped swimming, his eyes now on you. "Just a few more laps!" He requested as he prepared to start swimming again, taking the small chance to catch his breath. Your eyes landed on the setting sun and an unamused look appeared on your face. "I saw a shark swimming by a few seconds ago, right where you are." You stated. You watched as your boyfriends face paled and he quickly rushed to shore. Once on land he quickly looked out into the ocean with fear "Is it gone?!" He asked worriedly. "Oops, it was a dolphin, my mistake lets go." You took your boyfriends hand and quickly led him over to he clothes that you had been watching.

"Come on, I wasn't out there for that long." Midoria chuckled as the two of you made your way up the step and onto the sidewalk. "Three hours Midoria. You swam for three hours." You groaned. The young boy stared at you in surprise. "Really? I'm sorry I kept you waiting." The boy apologized. Sighing you placed your hand on his back and leaned against him. "It's fine, though your mother called me several times asking where you were and that dinner was ready." You snickered as his face turned red with embarrassment. "I'm so sorry!" He nearly started to cry, but you were able to calm him down.

Laughing you grabbed his hand and started to jog, the young hero following close. Within about fifteen minutes you arrived at his apartment, where his mother waited anxiously inside. "Izuku! I thought you had been eaten by a shark!" His mother quickly hugged him as he entered the home. "I'm okay mom, just didn't have my phone on me. (y/n/) had to scare me out of the water." The boy gave a small playful laugh. "Well, take a shower and come eat your dinner is cold so you two will need to put it in the microwave." Midoria's mother stated.

The two of you gave a small nod, and you watched as Midoria headed to his room. "You can go on and eat, I made sure to make extra." His mother beamed happily as she led you over to the wrapped-up food. Once you had warmed up your food, you and Mrs. Midoria sat down to talk with you as you ate. However, by the time you had finished Midoria was still not out of the shower. "Midoria's never took this long. What if he's passed out in the shower!?" His mother began to freak out. "I'm sure he's okay. I'll go to knock on his door, and then try knocking on the bathroom door. He may have just fallen asleep. He did seem pretty worn out." You suggested. His mother quickly nodded as she started to clean up the dirty dishes.

Worriedly you made your way down the hall and knocked on Izuku's door. "Izuku, I'm coming in." You announced before turning the nob and walking in.

Thus, how you ended up in the weird situation.

"(y/n) please sit on my back." Midoria requested. "Um, what?" You stared confused as you watched your boyfriend, who was still drenched with ocean water due to not taking a shower, doing push ups on his bed room floor. "Please (y/n) I need a little extra weight." He begged as he pushed himself up and down with a steady rhythm. Your eye twitched. "Aw~ you want a little extra weight? Alrighty!" You smiled all too sweetly, which made Midoria sweat. Walking over to your boyfriend, you quickly sat on his back with slight force, bringing him crashing to the ground.

You listened as Izuku wheezed for air and stared down at him with amusement. "(y/n) please get off." He whimpered. "Will you take a bath now?" You crossed your arms as you gave him a serious look. "Please, just a few more push-ups." He groaned. Clearly not liking his answer, you crossed your legs on his back. "Izuku, so help me if I get up and you continue doing push ups I will strip naked and take a bath with you." You glared dangerously. Sure, you would love nothing more than to carry out the threat, but his mother was in the house, and you didn't won't to kill your boyfriend due to blood loss.

"O-okay, I give! I'll bathe!" Midoria groaned in defeat. Happily, you got up and leaned down to place a small kiss on his lips, causing his entire face to burn red. "I'll be waiting outside with your mom, don't take too long." You giggled as you watched the boy stand up and walk over to his dresser to grab some clean clothes. "I'll be a few minutes." He gave you a sweet smile before entering the bathroom.

"Finally, he's going to relax after a long day of training." You thought to yourself happily.

That was until you noticed his hand gripper was missing from his dresser. Your eye twitched as you got up and started to strip. "A threat is a threat." You thought to yourself with narrowed eyes as you folded your clothes and walked into the bathroom with your underwear on.