(NSFW) Todoroki X Reader - Next Step

Request by MrsVisyakSinger

CAUTION! THIS STORY CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

It's strange how fast your life has passed by. You remember your entrance exams to UA, meeting your classmates for the first time, sleep overs with the girls, your first date with Todoroki, and now. You placed the last box from the moving truck into the hall. Sweat was dripping down your forehead, which you quickly wiped off with the back of your hand. You peered outside to see Todoroki paying the movers, before coming up the stairs and closing the door behind him. "Everything in?" He asked curiously. His shirt was drenched in sweat, and he seemed just as worn out as you. "Yep, this is the last of it." You smiled as you stared at the box you just brought in.

Todoroki came up behind your and wrapped his arms around your waist. You were tempted to complain due to the summer heat, but instead a sigh of relief escaped you as his right sighed cooled your both off. "Ah, you feel heavenly." You mumbled as you turned around to press your face into his chest. You felt his chest vibrate as he chuckled, and calmly rubbed your back. "I'll go look for the air conditioner and turn it on." He suggested, releasing you from his cool embrace.

You sighed tiredly. "Why didn't we do that earlier?" You asked curiously as you reached down to grab a box of dishes. "Since the door was open to move stuff in, it would have let all the cold air out." He explained with a small smile as he went upstairs. You simply hummed before taking the box into the kitchen. A small fan with a light attached to it rested in the center of the ceiling. Grabbing a roll of paper towels, you walked over to the sink and rinsed a few of the pieces of the paper, before setting a chair under the fan, to climb up and clean it. Once the dust was off, you pulled the cord, and gave a small smile as the cool air hit your face.

Cautiously you made your way off the chair and tossed the paper towels into a trash bag. Looking around, you finally found a cabinet to hold the dishes. Opening the box, you grabbed a few plates at a time and started putting what you needed away. The heavy sounds of Todoroki's footsteps on the stairs caught your attention, and you turned to see him carrying another box into the kitchen. "Where should I put these?" Todoroki asked as he opened the box and grabbed a few old pictures.

Placing the last of the plates inside the cabinet, you walked over to the table, and stared at the old framed photos. Some pictures of you and Shouto's childhood, memories from UA, trip you had taken, etc. Humming you picked up a photo you had taken of Shouto and his mother when the two of you went for one of the visits. "I think this one should go on the mantel." You suggested with an innocent smile. Todoroki stared at the photo for a moment before giving a small hum and nod. He took the photo from you and walked into the living room. Blowing away some of the dust he placed the photo on the mantel.
You couldn't help but smile brightly as you watched him and picked up the box to bring into the living room. "How about you start hanging up the pictures and I'll finish putting everything away in the kitchen. Once we finish unpacking we'll go to the store to pick up some dinner." You insisted as you listed things off on your fingers. "That sounds good. Do you want any pictures hung anywhere specific?" He asked as he picked up another photo and looked around the living room. "Maybe a few in the hall? I can put the ones that don't have frames on the fridge." You offered as you looked int the box to grab some old photos who's frames either broke, or you never found the time to buy one.

"Alright, Once I'm done with the pictures, I'll go set up out room, and put stuff away in the bathroom." Todoroki listed off to you. Humming in agreement you made your way back to the kitchen and stared at the many more boxes you had to deal with.

It wasn't till nearly six that you two had finished unpacking. You were currently resting on the couch, enjoying the nice air conditioning, and scent of your now clean and furnished home. "We should really head to the store before it closes." Todoroki mumbled, one of his arms lazily draped around you. "I think there's a small one a block or two from here. Are you up for walking, or should we drive?" You asked, tiredly looking up at your boyfriend. "Well we're both tired, so possibly falling asleep at the wheel sounds pretty bad. If we walk it'll keep us awake." He suggested.