Chapter 7.

Jace's POV

I should've known. It's been a few hours since I left my girl naked in front of a big piece of canvas. She was cute asking to be free of her diaper but I wondered, even then, if she'd remember to hold it until I came to check on her.  Again, I should've known.
Somehow, what I expected wasn't so far off from what I found. I quietly opened the door to her nursery in an attempt to not interrupt her process. What I saw first was stunning.
Paint layered and blended in honest swirls and brave strokes across the canvas. From far away, it was a woman, curled into herself. Blue like my baby's heart. She was magic to look at.
The whimper is what caught my attention though. Suddenly, the masterpiece before me didn't matter.
Addy was hiding her face from me, in tears. She wouldn't look at me, wouldn't say anything. Her legs and arms intact, only covered in dried paint. Obviously, just remnants of her creation.
On my way to pick my girl up, my foot felt the distinctive smush of a puddle. Ah. My girl didn't hold it. It makes so much sense. "Hey pretty girl" I try to stay casual, of course. She has no idea that she won't get to be without a diaper again. She doesn't know a punishment is coming too. I lift her face to mine. "VanGogh is in the living room for you!"
She was distracted enough for me to pick her up.
"Just kidding, baby. Someday, they'll respond to your name, just like that." I said it into her hair, where she'd hear it like a precious secret. "Oh, that must be sawyer's blue woman" she giggles at my silly, pretentious accent. Perfect, I thought, now she won't be so embarrassed.
I kissed her head before I spoke again. "So little vangogh, you had fun?" Easing in was the best way to work with baby addy.
She sighed and nodded into my chest.
"Words, baby" I squeezed her thigh as a reminder.
"I-I had fun daddy. Umm" she trailed off in her own little world again.
"Did you have trouble, baby?" I squeezed her leg again to get her attention.
Addy shoved her little face into my neck before she spoke again "yes daddy."  I heard her little sniffle at holding in tears.
"Why didn't you ask for help, baby? Daddy wants to help you." I'd started rubbing her back in slow circles to distract my self from my gorgeous naked baby on my lap. It calmed her.
"Didn't want to stop." My baby rather pee herself than stop the creative process. Insane.
"Awe sweetie, daddy understands. This just means you gotta wear a diaper now, okay? Let's take a bath and get you cleaned up princess." Again addy nodded into my neck. 
I ran the water warm enough to help with the paint, added bubbles, and set my girl in the water.She was, as expected, a little caught up in the bubbles, a little distracted. I took the opportunity to wash her without much fuss seeing as she'd gotten past shyness for now. I took my time, trying to guess how she'd react to a punishment. Only one way to find out.

After crafting a plan, I pulled a relaxed Addy out of the water. She wasn't quite little in her mind, but small enough that I wanted to make this very easy to understand. I sat down on the chair in her nursery and pulled her to stand between my legs. I spoke while I dried her down.

"Baby, I understand that you were excited about painting today, but you needed to call daddy to go potty." I watched her eyes start to get teary as I continued. "Because you didn't ask for help, you will get ten spankings, okay? You must say sorry after each one."

Crying, Addy laid herself on my lap. She was clinging tightly to the towel I wrapped her in, it was easy enough to uncover her perfect bum. I don't like causing Addy pain, she's y baby, but she needs to understand the rules. 

I rubbed circles on her sit spot to warm her up and brought my hand down, being careful not to do any real damage.

"I'm sorry Daddy." Her shaky voice whispered as I moved on to the next one. By the time we got to ten, I was pretty sure baby Addy had no tears left. I lifted her to my chest and kissed her temple. "I forgive you baby, you'll ask for help next time?"

"Mhmm." she nodded her head into my chest. 

"Good girl" I tapped her leg before lifting her to get her dressed. She didn't put up any fight as I rubbed soothing lotion on her pink bottom, didn't mind the baby powder, or blush when I put a new diaper on her. She got excited when I pulled out a light blue sweatshirt and leggings that had little moons and stars on them.

She hummed to herself while I brushed her hair, and lifted her hands for me to carry her to the kitchen. No complaints at the celery, and only spoke again when I asked her about a movie.

Snuggled into my side, still hours of day left, my little girl started falling asleep to the Princess and the Frog.

This is my heaven.