Chapter 11.

Addy's POV:

Bliss is such a funny thing. Everybody hears bliss and thinks heavenly. Heavenly over excitement of the senses. I suggest that there is a very clear difference between bliss and ecstasy. Ecstasy bombards every sense, floods every thought, overwhelms cognitive function, and is greedy in needing more. Ecstasy is what I feel when Daddy plays with me and makes me all tingly.

Bliss? Bliss is different. It is a subtle feeling like pink clouds that whisper happiness, silence after the party, the way daddy holds me after he uses me. Bliss is an effect of love. it is a quiet hum through my every day, the way I feel when daddy is in charge and I get to be little. Bliss is addictive, peaceful, beautiful, perfect life. 

I don't know how long I have been with daddy now. Sometimes I have to think really hard to remember how I got here. Usually, that just hurts me somehow. So I stop trying sometimes and enjoy being his little girl. It feels so good. 

"Baby!? Where's my girl at?" Daddy called out even as he walked to my door. Surveying the room, he must've noticed that I'd taken practically every toy off the shelf to play with today.

"What happened in here baby?" He didn't look mad, just amused. I shrugged.

"Are words hard today sweet pea?" He sat on the floor by me and I snuggled into his lap. I'm sure there was a time when I cared about being dressed around him but I don't really register what I'm wearing anymore. I nodded my head against his chest.

Daddy chuckled at me as I started placing little kisses all over him. He'd been gone all morning and I needed him to know I missed him. I kept going when I felt daddy harden under me.

Jace POV:

There was no such thing as enough of my girl. She was so cute, so sexy, especially the littler she got. My guess was she was probably in the mental space of a two year old. There was a time in life where maybe I would've been concerned fucking her like this. Now was not that time. 

It seemed that sex made her slip in to little space so easily that lately she doesn't even really come out. I've considered putting my girl in diapers only because she tends to relax so much in little space that we've had a few accidents lately. 

In fact, I was out buying all of the necessary items to un-potty train her starting immediately. Something about her being entirely dependent on me is addictive. If she's just had a few orgasms, she won't even notice a diaper on her, she won't register that it is different at all.

My girl was still naked from this morning's syrup accident, she refused clothes after that cleanup. It made it so easy to slip in to her now. 

Addy bounced up and down happily, as if she wasn't concerned about any sex appeal, just what felt good. Finally, I ground her hips down on to mine and flipped her over so she was on all fours.  I hadn't used her ass yet but I knew it was coming. Addy was so pliable. She just wanted to be happy. For her, happiness was whatever felt good. Certainly, anal would feel amazing for both of us.

While I continued to pump into her only fast enough to tease her, I began to rub circles around her tight bud. She squealed at first but calmed as I pet her back. As she relaxed I was able to place one finger inside her sweet hole. I needed it stretched soon. My girl was a moaning mess, she was close.

I pumped harder and slipped a second finger into her ass. She came hard, I followed quickly. I kept my fingers inside of her and started moving them again. She whined and tried to get away but I placed a little pressure on her clit to keep her interested. It didn't take long for her to start fucking her ass on my fingers. 

I pulled them out before she could orgasm. Even as she whined I walked out of the room to grab diaper supplies. If I edged her long enough, my baby would beg to have her ass fucked. I figured I could use diapers to keep her from pleasure for a little while. 

Hopefully this works I thought to myself as I came back with a diaper in hand.

AN:

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long. I promise I haven't forgotten this story. I hope you enjoy it!