Ch. 7

- Hannah's POV-I woke up, the sun was shining through the see-through curtains, I put on a loose shirt that had a fall leaf pattern on it and I rolled the sleeves up on it, I then put on some black shorts, I...

                                        -

Hannah's POV
-
I woke up, the sun was shining through the see-through curtains, I put on a loose shirt that had a fall leaf pattern on it and I rolled the sleeves up on it, I then put on some black shorts, I put on some knee-high black socks and some black combat boots, I brushed my hair into brown waves, and I made my way down stairs

I entered the dining room, only half of the people were there, I guess I was early, I thought as I sat down at the rather large table, talking to Bronwyn and Claire about singing them to sleep tonight, as I was waiting on the others that weren't here yet.

-

About approximately five minutes later, the rest of the half were now sitting in the dining room, I was now sat next to Enoch and Bronwyn, and ate breakfast

-

It was after breakfast, and the little children asked me to sing for them, so we came outside and the small children consisted of, The twins, Bronwyn and Claire, "What do you want me to sing" I asked, "When will my life begin" They said in excitement and the twins nodded, so I cleared my throat, "Seven AM, the usual morning lineup, Start on the chores and sweep 'till the floors all clean, Polish and wax, do the laundry, and mop and shine up, Sweep again, and by then it's like; Seven-Fifteen"

"And so I'll read a book, or maybe two or three, I'll add a few new paintings to my gallery, I'll play guitar and knit and cook and basically, just wonder when will my life begin"

"Then after lunch it's puzzles and darts and baking, paper maché, a bit of ballet and chess, pottery and ventriloquy, candle-making, then I'll stretch, maybe sketch, take a climb, sew a dress!"

"And I'll reread the books if I have time to spare, I'll paint the walls some more, I'm sure there's room somewhere, And then I'll brush and brush and brush and brush my hair, stuck in the same place I've always been"

"And I'll keep wondering and wondering and wondering and wondering, when will my life being"

"Tomorrow night, the lights will appear, just like they do on my birthday each year, What is it like out there where they glow, now that I'm older, mother might just let me go." I sang, the little children clapped, I smiled warm-heartedly to them, and I stood up, and brushed myself off, I went inside, up to my room and I grabbed a called; The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian,. I then came downstairs to the living area and sat down on one of the many couches, and I started reading, also humming a tune from 'The Sound of Music',. I saw everyone come inside that were outside playing, they came inside because it was raining very hard outside, they then came into the living area looking like they were pelted with wet raindrops, I suppressed a laugh, apparently, Fiona and Claire noticed and gave me a big wet hug, "Thanks for that" I laughed, they giggled, "Please, sing us a song" Claire pleaded, I nodded, I mean, how can you say no to that sweet face, I cleared my throat again, the other peculiars sitting around me, "Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high, there's a land that I've heard of once in a lullaby, somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true,"