Prank War!

"I'm bored" sighed James. Lily was in the kitchen feeding Harry, but the food was getting everywhere but his mouth.
"Oh shut up James, do you want to invite Remus and Sirius over?"
"YES! But I told you to use their nicknames" James sighed.
"And I told you i'm not doing that" Lily said with a roll of her eyes.

*time skip*

Sirius and Remus came in and immediately ran over to Harry and he giggled "Moony, Pa'foot! Play!"
"What?! Why doesn't he get my name right but he gets yours right?! So unfair" Sirius pouted
"Because he's only a year old and your name is harder to pronounce" Lily jumped in
"Makes sense" Sirius rationalized. Lily stuck her head out of the other room and said "And he likes Moony better" with a wink at Harry.
"Hey!" Sirius exclaimed. Remus just smirked.
"Why do you guys not love me anymore?" James complained from the other room
"We still love you James, Harry is just cuter" Remus explained.
"I'm being replaced!" James cried dramatically.

"What should we do?" James was still bored.
"PRANK WAR" Sirius yelled with excitement in his eyes.
"I'm in!" Lily said
"When did you get in here?" Sirius said , confused.
"I was here the whole time" Lily smirked
"That's so creepy" Sirius whispered to James and Remus.
"Heard that!" Lily walked over and smacked Sirius across the back of his head.
"Owww. Well then, let's start the prank war"
"I'm with Remus!" Lily said quickly
"You pick him over me, your own husband! I feel betrayed!" James ran out of the room. Lily followed and said "You sound like a child, James"
"Oh yeah? Well you sound like a... an adult!"
"Uh... yeah I do. You've lost your touch."

*Meanwhile in the other room*
"No, Sirius. That's a bad idea. Lily will kill you of it goes wrong" Remus said worriedly
"Nah, he'll laugh at it" Sirius dismissed Remus' concern. He would come to regret that.

Sirius was so going to get Harry back for saying his name wrong. He put the Jack in the box in front of him, and pop... Harry started wailing and Lily rushed in with James not far behind. Lily started comforting Harry. "You're so dead mate" whispered James. Then Harry calmed down and Lily put him in his playpen. "RUN!" James screamed. Sirius ran away screaming.
"Boys" Lily sighed to herself.