Young Weasleys

Molly had her hands full. Ginny had just started talking and the twins were discovering their mischevous side. It warmed her heart that Fred and George hated being seperated, but it made everything harder.

She was about to feed Fred, and she went to pick him up. The second she started to walk away with him, George started screaming bloody murder "NOOOOOO FWEEEEED COME BAAAACK" Molly sighed in defeat. She put Fred back down next to George, and the two started giggling happily. She brought the bowl of baby food down on the floor so she could feed both of them at the same time.

Fred and George started eating happily, when they looked at each other and giggled again. Molly would get to know that mischevious smile over the years.

They started throwing the food around while laughing hysterically. Molly wanted to be angry at them, but they reminded her too much of Fabian and Gideon.

She finished feeding them, and cleaned up the room with a flick of her wand. She went into the other room to give Ginny and Ron their bottles.

When Molly walked into the room, she saw them sitting in their cribs and babbling to each other. They were almost as close as Fred and George, and Molly loved to watch them have 'conversations' for hours on end. Although it was just noises and pointing, it looked like they were getting along.

After she gave them their bottles, they fell asleep. They were so cute when they slept. She missed Bill and Charlie when they were at Hogwarts. They had grown up to be particularly fond of quidditch, and Molly watched countless games of their's. Charlie always had perfect grades in care of magical creatures, and took an interest in dragons. Molly feared what it could turn in to.

***

The next morning, Molly awoke feeling refreshed. It was rare that she would get a full night of sleep. She said goodbye to Arthur as he left for work, and prepared for another day looking after the children.

She went to check on Fred and George, but they weren't in their room. She noticed that Ron and Ginny's room was strangely quiet. She knew from experience that quiet wasn't good. They were up to something.

Molly walked into the room, and saw a sight that made her smile. Fred and George had a scary toy in their hands trying to scare Ginny, and Ron was standing in front of her. "WWAAAAAHHH! SCAWY!" Fred yelled. Ginny wimpered. Ron yelled back at them. "No huwt Ginny!" Molly loved to see Ron being so protective over Ginny. She couldn't wait to see what happened once she got a boyfriend.

"Boys, stop scaring Ginny. That's very mean" she scolded Fred and George. They looked down at their feet with guilty expressions. "Now what do you say to Ginny?" Molly said with a stern voice.
"Sowwy Ginny" they both said in unison.
"There we go. Good boys" the twins walked up to Ginny slowly and hugged her. She embraced them forgivingly. Molly took out her camera and took a photo. She wanted to remember that moment.

Fred and George spoke to Ginny. "We wuv you Ginny" theh said adoringly.
"I wuv you guys too" Ginny replied, smiling.
Molly knew that they were going to grow up with a very strong bond. They were already learning love and compassion for each other. That was what she loved about Fred and George. Just like Fabian and Gideon, they could be fun and prank people, but they always showed that they cared.

A/N: This wasn't my best work, but I don't really write about the Weasleys very often. If there is anything I can improve, don't hesitate to tell me. Also, comment what other one shots you want.