03

how do you feel about chocolate hummus? It's nasty don't @***

It's nasty don't @
***

A few hours of watching Netflix and doing homework had passed, Lilliana still had not texted. She could show up at any minute or text, but she hadn't responded to my previous messages and I was growing concerned.

The doorbell rang and I instantly shot up to get it.

"I'll get it!" I shouted to my mom and rushed down the stairs. I opened to the door to be greeted with a tear stained Lilliana. Her mascara was slowly smudging as her tears continued.

"Oh shiitake Lilly. What happened?" I asked and escorted her inside my house. She instantly started walking up the stairs to my room and I closed the door before following her.

Whatever happened must have been bad. I had never seen her so distraught before and it was making me anxious. When I entered my room, she was sitting on my bed as sobs racked through her.

I tried my best to comfort her and soon her cries stopped. When they did, I passed her a blanket and some make up wipes.

"Lilly what happened?" I asked.

"Alpha Donnelly is my mate," she hiccupped, "He-he's so cruel. I don't understand why he had to choose me,"

I sat there and stared at her. I didn't even know what to say.

"Wher-where is his pack again?" I asked. If his pack was close by I could visit Lilliana as often as I could because she seems miserable right now.

"Seattle," she said and then whimpered, tears threatening to fall again.

"Oh geez," I said and looked down. It would be a little hard to visit her if she is across the country.

"I leave tomorrow," she held her knees to her chest and rested her head on them, "The only reason I'm not with him now is because when he chose me I ran to your house right away,"

My heart dropped and I tried not to cry.

"I'm scared he's going to find me Addy. I'm so scared," her voice broke as she looked at me with watery eyes. My eyes started to well up as well and the tears were going to fall at any moment. Lilliana was going to be leaving tomorrow and I couldn't do anything to help her.

What a great birthday I was going to have tomorrow.

"We still have tonight though. Right? He won't find you. Not tonight," I said.

She sniffled but gave a small smile, "Yeah,"

The rest of the night was filled with eating candy and watching disney princess movies. At some point she snuck into her house next door, grabbed a change of clothes and showered. I showered as well when she was gone and then we were both in my room in sweats munching on chips and chocolate.

And even though it was nice to be with her, my heart was still sad that I wouldn't be able to do this with her any time soon after tonight.

It was a bitter feeling and I hated it with everything in me.

Eventually we both suffered our own sugar crashes and fell asleep, neither of us really wanting to wake up and face the next morning. But it still hit us loud and clear and sounded an awful lot like someone banging on our door.

I whined at the sound but slowly roused myself awake so that I could go down and open it. I glanced at myself in the mirror to smooth out my hair and then grabbed a random sweatshirt.

Whoever was at the door better prepare themselves to see a walking nightmare because I looked awful.

I pulled the sweatshirt over my head and looked over at Lilly, who was still sleeping peacefully.

Then the person behind the door decided to hit the door with more force causing her to wake up slowly. I ran down the stairs and opened the door.

In front of me were two tall men, both dressed in suits, radiating authority and power. I tilted my head upward to look at the man in front of me. He was attractive and he also looked like he wanted to break me in half for having him wait so long before I opened the door.

I gulped nervously because with his build, he could easily do so.

"Lilliana. Where is she?" the man seethed.

Dawg it's seven am. Chill.

"Um, may I ask who you are?" I furrowed my eyebrows. The man rolled his eyes.

"Alpha Kaden Donnelly and this is my Beta Gabriel Lodge. Now, where is she?" he said between gritted teeth.

Oh. I guess I wasn't their nightmare, but they were quite literally Lilly's walking nightmares.

Alpha Donnelly was seething before so I put my head down to submit to him before turning around to wake Lilliana. I heard a small gasp at the top of the stairs and looked up. Lilliana was already up and staring at the alpha behind me in terror.

I could not blame her. The man was terrifying. Even if he did have blond hair and baby blue eyes, the aura that radiated off him made me want to crawl at his feet and cry. It took me a while to realize I was shaking a little bit.

Alpha Kaden must have noticed his new mate's arrival to the scene because he let out a growl, before pushing past me and storming up the stairs. Lilliana just stared at Kaden as he picked grabbed her wrist and began leading her down the stairs.

"I need a private room to talk to my mate,"

I pointed towards my father's empty study on the main floor, that was by the kitchen and he nodded at the room in approval before taking Lilly to the room with him. She looked back at me with pleading eyes as he dragged her to the room.

***
I kinda wanna do a question and answer where you guys can tell me about yourselves and I can tell you about my self cuz I wanna make friends

***I kinda wanna do a question and answer where you guys can tell me about yourselves and I can tell you about my self cuz I wanna make friends