31

***

***

Two weeks had passed since the encounter with the rogues and humans. Everything was peaceful and as it should be with only two more weeks till Christmas.

Gabriel and I fell into a routine where once again, I would tie his tie every morning and then when he came home from work, we would have dinner and then have sex. I would hang out with Lilly during the day, and also do some online school work.

It honestly felt a little too normal, a little too mundane.

However, it was during one of Lilly's and I hangouts when that changed. I had told her about how I was worried I was pregnant and how I didn't want children yet. Since it had been two weeks, it was finally time to take a test.

I wasn't, thank the lord.

Lilly took one for shits and giggles. She always made Alpha Donnelly wear a condom so she was expecting it to be negative, but it wasn't.

We sat on the couch in Alpha Donnelly's house and stared at her pee-stained pregnancy test that was positive. Lilliana was pregnant.

We both stared at it in silence, confused at what was happening.

"It's not possible," she shook her head and then looked down at her stomach. She grimaced at it.

"It takes like three tries. Why don't you take another one?" I suggested.

She nodded her head and went back to the bathroom. Lilly came out when she was finished and sat next to me. The thirty minutes were going to go by painfully slow.

"I mean I can't be. We always use protection," she muttered.

"Well I mean he is an alpha. His little sperm cells are probably really aggressive," I said looking at the pending pregnancy test. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Lilliana.

"Do you want kids now?" I asked her.

She thought about it for a moment.

"Kaden and I had been talking about it, about having one pretty soon. But this is a little too sudden you know," she looked at me, "I mean having one wouldn't be too bad. I love Kaden and I love kids. You know me,"