#5 Help me.

Jayla's POV

We all walked into the institute me and Alec holding hands. "I don't understand. How can Shadowhunters be better than what you people call mundanes." Clary asked "Because we protect humans." Izzy said. Clary sighed "You're right. Humans. You protect humans. You left Simon all alone in the van. Great jobs guys you rock" She said "Well, we protect them not babysit them." I muttered "There is some truth to the idea that human beings should have a modicum of common sense." Alec said. Clary glared at us "Alec not now." Isabelle said. "Look, they won't do anything to Simon. They just wanted to draw you out. They want the cup and they think you have it." Jace said "You think they won't do anything to him." I said "What?" Clary said "Camille will get him to drink blood. Vampire blood. He'll get addicted and come back for more. They'll more than likely turn him." I said "Jayla Celine Wayland. Not helping." Jace warned me. I hated them using my full name "Shut up. Jonathan Christopher Wayland. You know I don't like people using my full name." I said and Alec let go of my hand and wrapped it around my waist. "But why do they think that? Why does anyone think that? What, my mum lies to me my entire life except, oh there's like this magic cup I hid on like the planet bongo but don't tell anyone." She said I rolled my eyes. "People think you have the cup because you're Jocelyn's daughter. Jocelyn hid the cup from Valentine." I clarified "What are we supposed to do now?" She asked "We have to report this to the clave" "Great" "They have to know what we've learnt about Valentine" Alec said walking into the main area we all followed him. "What that he's my father." Clary said we all stopped and looked at her. "Great. Fine. Tell them. What good does that do Simon?" She said "Can you not think about that mundane for two minutes." I muttered but I knew they heard me. "Clary, it's all connected. The vamps want the cup." Jace said "It makes new Shadowhunters" Clary said "Nobody wants Valentine forming an army loyal to himself." Alec said "Plus it controls demons" Izzy added "They'll propose a trade. Simon for the Cup" I said "So, vampires will trade Simon for the cup and Valentine will trade my mother for the cup. Either way I lose someone I love. What if I toss it up in the air and let them fight it put amongst themselves." She said "So this doesn't matter to you." Alec said "Of course, it matters. Listen when you saved my life I put my trust in you. Now, I need you to put your trust in me. I can't turn into what you are overnight." Clary said "She's right she was raised as a mundane." Izzy said "What are you her spokesman now." I said annoyed that they were all siding with her. "I don't need a spokesman I need a plan." She said walking into the institute. "Izzy I need to talk to these two so just keep her distracted." Jace told Izzy and we all walked into the institute and me and Alec followed Jace.

Izzy's POV

"Where are they going?" Clary asked annoyed "Jace is talking to Alec and Jay." I told her. "Why isn't this more important." Clary said "At the moment, Jace really needs to talk to them." I said to her.

Alec's POV

Jace led us to his room. I sat on his bed with Jay. "Why?" Jace asked us "Why what?" Jay asked "Why were you two kissing?" Jace asked "Cause I love him, Jace please just let me date someone I love." She said "Jace. You know I won't hurt her. I'm your Parabatai. I love Jay" I said "I can't stop you but please don't hurt her Alec she's been through a lot." Jace said "I promise." I said "We have to go help Clary," Jace said I groaned and followed him. I stopped and pulled Jay to my chest. "I love you." I said "I love you more" She said "Not possible" I said smirking. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I kissed her. Her lips are so soft. "Can you two make out later." Clary said "Fine. We will." Jay said grabbing my hand.

Jayla's POV

"Where is he anyway? Some kind of crypt in Transylvania?" She asked I sat on the table in front of Alec and he stood behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist. "Actually no that was Camille's outfit right" Jace said. "They're locals," I said "They're at the Hotel DuMort is Gansevoort street," Izzy said "And we came back here? Why? We have to go there. Let's go, now. Come on." She said "We need a clave resolution for that." Alec said resting his head on my shoulder. "The fours of us can't declare war on the vamps by ourselves." Izzy said "And we can't react without considering our options." Alec said "Downworlders are a slave to their impulses. We're not." he said "Alec, you can't stomp on all their Downworlders" Izzy said "Oh, that's right. Seelie's have their charms apparently." Alec said "Right?" Jace said smirking at Izzy. "Seelie's?" Clary said "Like faeries. The fair folk." Jace said "Add pixies, nixies, elves. Anybody half-angel, half-demon." I clarified "It's pretty much a catch all term" Jace said "Izzy can tell you all about them she's got a thing." Alec said before kissing my cheek. "We've all got our things. Don't we" Izzy said "Okay I can't listen to this. Simons been kidnapped by vampires. I guess I'll just take care of things myself." She said walking away "You're going to get yourself killed." I shouted "Clary, Simon too," Jace said. She suddenly stopped and started walking back towards us. "Then help me. While we consider other options, my best friend is suffering." Clary said "Is that something Shadowhunters understand or am I just being a mundane?" She questioned. "Clary's right" Jace said.