Flashback

Priya( flashback before)

"No  nanu please don't i dont want to get wet  please bhabi  tell bhaiyya"

Bhabi-"Sorry priya  i was  told to stay put since I am pregnant"

Nephew-"OK maasi  i will help you  I will wet papa from the front and you  get the back "

Priya -"super idea chotu ok.3 2 1 NOW

Bhaiyya "ahhh am all wet  priya karan now your in trouble bhagwaan  help me  please"

Bhabi-" nope sorry patidev i can't help you  started this war and you end it hahaha but I have to admit you look handsome In  this wet form"

Bhaiyya-"accha i look nice let me give you a hug beutiful woman ajja gale lag"

Bhabi- "No  no sorry no aaahhhh now look at what you did i.will tell mummy ji"

Bhaiyya-"arre baapre  maa don't tell her bhaagwaan  you know I will get beaten with maa ki 6 Inch  heel don't you love me my sweet wife

Bhabi-"I Urm hmph i wont Tell her  I. Promise  you I can't see my husband  get beaten"

Priya -"OH ho  bhabi  you can't tell maa but I will sorry bhaiyya don't take it personally MAA MAA MAAA LOOK WHAT BHAIYYA DI TO BHABI"

BHAIYYA-"Priya  ki bacchi  i am gonna get you for that why you tell mom no i am dead meat today your bhabi gonna be widowed because of you please save me  my sweet sister i will give you 500 rupees and I won't tease  you  save me naa"

Priya -"ok bhaiyya  i will save you  but you keep your  word or i will tell maa everything"

Bhaiyya -"OK whatever  save me please behna"

Maa-"WHAT IS THE RUCKUS HERE  I WAS COOKING YOU BETTER HAVE AN EXPLANATION  PRITHY"

Priya-"Voh maa chipkili (lizard) i saw one so I got scared and i called bhaiyya he got rid of it hehe"

Maa-"OH ho Priya what am i gonna do with you and your a big girl now priya you the perfect age for marriage you have to be mature now beta  and dress nice i have a good rishta for you  the boy is educated  his family is rich too"

Priya-" Kya maa why are you in a rush to marry me off  i want to enjoy my  life  I don't want a marriage proposal i want to be free"

Maa-"Priya you have to its your age  now and the family is perfect trust me  his name is jeh khurana he's a business man I know your going to be happy  trust me"

Priya-"ok maa i will  do as you say I trust you"

Priya(now)

I lay in my  bed in uncle jalandar house  and i was thinking of  the past i did  what  mumma said and i saw jeh he was a good person  when we met  but as soon as we got  engaged he started  being weird and  he got possessive and he had spies watching me and when I Found out i confronted  him  he just slapped me and said I was his property  and  had  no right to question him I went home and i told papa and mumma and they saw  the slap and my bloody  lip bhaiyya got mad and punched him and  then mumma broke my engagement  but during diwali that incident happend and i lost everyone

Priya (before)

Maa-" Priya beti forgive  me   I didn't know jeh was like that his mom told me he was perfect but papa found out he had a mental problem they lied and i got you engaged maaf karna"

Priya-"what you doing maa paap lag jaye gha dont do this  anyway it's diwali  let's burst fireworks and  eat a feast made by you"

My mom smiled at me and smacked my head playfully and we were bursting  fireworks  and all of a sudden we heard panicked voices and i saw these men all in black and they had guns mumma told me to hide  so I hid in pantry and i looked  through  the  crack and  i saw all my family tied up and the men were asking

"Where your daughter our boss wants her:

Then piya heard her mom say

"We sent her to  another  country  you will never  find  her and i will die but I won't tell you where she's living now"

Then piya heard evil laughter and  she heard bullets and saw blood and when she saw all the men  leave piya came out of the pantry and  saw her whole  family  dead  her mom nanu naani dad brother nephew her pregnant bhabi and the slaves.

priya cried her heart out and fainted waking up in the hospital  and the police  told her that priya had to leave  Mumbai and go Delhi  to her uncle as her life was in danger  and that's how she ended up in  her uncles house  she did there final  rites but she never scatter  the ashes she wasn't ready to let go  of them.

Priya heard her uncle calling Her and   he told her to leave for university  piya left  and on the way to the university  piya  crossed the road and a  fancy car driver  nearly ran into her  piya jumped out of the  way and grabbed a stone and threw it at the car  and stood there smiling  before she  saw a flash and  ran off  she got to the university  and met her freind misha maya and panchi.

Priya sat with them and told them about the driver  and how she threw the stone misha congratulated  her and maya and panchi  reprimanded  her for what she did priya  thought  about it and realised she was wrong for hitting the car with a stone.

If her mom and dad were alive they would be disappointed in her so after university  priya went to the park and sat in front of a river and closed her eyes thinking of how those men in black suits killed her family without any mercy  and she cried her tears  would hit the ground  but unknown to priya her  tears floated towards  reddish/orange eyes and with some type of  magic her tears transformed  into a pendent  with teardrop  flowers and the red/orange eyed Creature left with a evil smirk

OK new book here's the chapter i hope you all like it Happy reading my lovelies and if you like the book then

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

FOLLOW