kombat time

Abhay pov

I had watched over my sweet priya  as she trained it turned me on  alot how her butt  looked sexy in those tight  shorts  and how her boobs looked  bigger in that tight sports bra God I was having inappropriate  thought about  her in my bed screaming my name as i  thrust in her I was so in my thoughts that when kabeer  touched my shoulder i was  back in the gym  and kabeer took me to the side and said

K-"dude  look down  at this rate  everyone is going to  find out how you really feel for priya cause look  at your dick"

A-"OH shit  thanks yaar your a true freind is you hadn't come when you did my secret would be out  and then priya would be in danger from the gang i owe you kabi"

K-"well i want to take  Roxanne  to meet my brother  and I. Need permission  to  go after i watched  priya  kick tannus ass"

A-"of course  my freind you can go  it's been a while  since you went  he must miss you "

K-thanks abhay"

As soon as i was done   talking to kabeer i went to prepare  the main fight arena  and in this fight they both would use  weapons  and there Kitsune strength   and it was a advantage  as tannu didn't  know   about priya Kitsune side  so he was looking forward to her reaction.

Priya pov

I was nervous  about the fight  as it was to the death  and i knew  how obsessed  tannu was with  my abhay  so I had to fight for him.and being a golden  Kitsune  i had extra powers that abhay was training  me to control   speaking of abhay wow he looked so hot  in that tight t-shirt  i wanted to rip It off and  lick Those sexy abs abhay was  super sexy  while he trained with kabeer  as they taught the orphaned kids to protect  themselves  as there parents died  while fighting the enemy saving abhay  I loved how abhay loved those kids like there were his own  it made me see a side to him  that  I wished one day  would happen to us.

i was getting  ready with Roxannes help i saw tanu in the shortest  shorts ever  and a super small top  she was trying to hot but she looked like a total slut she had this evil look in her eyes that told me danger  so during the fight i knew in my heart to watch my back as tannu might have tricks  so I went in the arena  and i picked up a machete  and tanu  picked up a samurai sword and when the bell rang it was time I. Let our a war cry and tanu  also let one out next thing you could here was the clanking of the swords

Just imagine two women
************************************

And then I felt tannu headbutt me for a moment  I  was caught off guard  and when I felt my nose dripping and the metallic  taste of  blood  I was angry  i kept sword fighting  until I  kicked  her leg making her stumble  and fall to the ground she got up again and again she tried to to play dirty  but this time I was ready  I  slapped her with my free hand and then I got my sword and put it against her neck then she said

T-"nice trick priya  playing dirty maybe if we weren't  after the same guy then we could've been freinds

P-"Hahaha me and you freinds  i dont think so  I don't be freind sluts:

T-"OH really what about that Roxanne she's a big slut don't you know she was sold to a bar and sold her body for cash"

R-"you bitch  how dare you say that you know what happened to me  wasn't my choice but a forced  pressure"

P-"WOW t  nice you judge others bit have you ever looked in a mirror  the only prostitute i vsee is you  and you put your weakness on others Roxanne told me what happend to her  and i can say for sure she was a victim  not like you"

T-"you bitch abhay will be mine and he will kill you  once we wedl mwahhahahaha "

P-"you wish bitch abhay belongs to  me he is my true love and you are garbage"

T-"yeh right abhay is not a puny human like you he is Kitsune i am Kitsune everyone  is  a Kitsune except you truth be told  you don't belong her you never bel8nged here all you are for abhay is a burden"

After hearing tannu say words priya made her Kitsune strong so towards the end of the match she was gonna use her power  the swordfight restarted  and priya kept fighting so did  tannu eventually  tannu started getting tired in human form and she changed in to her Kitsune  and piya smiled she had tannu where she wanted her  tannu ran first and priya used her invisible  protection  shield  and tanu ran only to fall on her butt during the impact so then.prits used freezing breath  abducted froze tannu she was declared  winner and abhay killed tannu priya was happy she won but sad tannu lost her  life priya was always  a sweet hearted girl  so if she saw evil it made her sad but her new life was full of evil people being punished  and she two had changed the only thing priya was happy about was abhay .

Ok short chappy I hope you like it Happy reading my lovelies and if you like the book then

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

FOLLOW