shock

Abhay

When I saw priyas sleeping Kitsune i wondered how it happend so I called the wise old Kitsune using a special howl and when he appeared i said

"Hello wise old Kitsune arnab i have something I need to show you there's this human girl called priya the wolves have killed her family for breaking off the engagement with the leaders son jai then she went to live with her uncle and he sold her to jai but she escaped but last night when priya was asleep and note flew into her room and it was from jai so I burned it and a fire spark hit her and she was glowing gold then I saw her sleeping kitsune"

Wise old Kitsune arnab

"OH dear so the legend is true"

Abhay

"what legend"

Wise old Kitsune arnab

"Legend says that once in a million moons a pure human girl is born with the spirit of the golden Kitsune and she Lives her life with happiness and love but if something happens to her human family she will find a group of Kitsune who's leader is against love

But she herself will mend amd heal his heart with her love and devotion eventually that golden Kitsune will choose herself a lover and transfer her power to him as he is her protector along with her lover he will protect her from all those who lust for her and so she will regain her memories of a millions moons past and live a eternal life with him "

Abhay

"But your wiseness she is innocent and if she remembered her life's from a millions moons past then won't it kill her"

Wok arnab

"Yes but since her body reacted to your flame and you saw her sleeping kitsune then it is you who must train her to become strong and when the time comes you must support her that is all I will say the rest you will find out yourself "

Abhay

"yes your wiseness"

Third person

After the wise old Kitsune arnab left abhay went back to the room and lay with priya again he stroked her hair and felt her cuddling into him he smiled and he promised himself

"I will be her protector and her trainer she is innocent but I know when she regains her memory of the millions of moons past then she will become a lean mean fighting machine"

Once abhay made his promise he fell asleep next to her liking how right it felt but he didn't want to get to close to her since he knew it would kill him if she chose another for her lover and protecter.

Meanwhile

Priya opened her eyes and remembered how she snuck out after abhay and saw him at the cliff and she heard this howl that soothed her then she remembered how she saw this man appear and abhay bowed before him and called him the wise old Kitsune arnab then she heard all there words of how she glowed when abhay burned a letter from jai and when his spark hit her she felt warm.

Then she heard them talk about a legendary golden Kitsune who's spirit was born inside a pure human girl and how powerful she would become once she remembered her past lives and how she would choose a lover to transfer her power to and how he would become her protector along with her lover and then she heard how abhay would need to train her to become strong then once the man dissappearEd priya jumped through trees and landed back in her room.

Then priya smiled as soon as he slept because she had already chosen her lover and protecter it was abhay himself priya knew she was in love with him as soon as they met and being with him she felt safe and protected but when that slut tannu started rubbing herself on him she wanted to shoot her.

Priya watched abhay sleep and she kissed his lips softly and cuddled more into him intimately.

THE NEXT MORNING

priya

I Woke up early and went to the gym to work out and train since today was the day i got rid of jai for good once i showered i dressed in a black bra my jacket mini skirt and boots i walked towards the main room. And waited for the rest of the Kitsune to come and the first one to.come was abhay.

I smiled but put hate and annoyance on my face because i didn't want him to know that i knew or else he would be more protective of me and he wouldn't let me get my revenge it was an awkward silence between us and i really wanted to kiss him just in case I didn't make it but I didn't know how so I waited for Roxanne when all of a sudden i felt arms around my waist.

Abhay

I woke up forgetting i had slept in priyas room I got out of bed and went to my cabin before anyone saw me I got in the lift and went in my room and showered i did a bit of martial arts and then I made my way towards the main hall thinking i would be the only one there but when I got there i saw priya she looked extra sexy today with her black bra jacket mini skirt and boots on she had hatred and annoyance on her face i guessed she was still mad at me for making her shoot me.

I really wanted to kiss her as i found her anger sexy but I tried to control eventually my Kitsune side got too horny i used my speed and i held her waist and then I felt her trying to release herself out of my grip but then I kissed her surprised that she was kissing me back her lips tasted so sweet and soft i wanted more as we kissed i fell on the chair and i felt priya fall on top of me.

I felt priya grabbing my hair and then I felt her rubbing herself on me I used my teeth and i pulled her jacket zip down and i started kissing her breasts feeling it harden under my lips touch I then bit her sweet spot making her moan and leaving a lovebite then I felt her hand touching my dick and i felt hard we were getting into it when I heard a throat clearing and i heard a giggle we both stopped and we were panting from the super hot kiss i saw priya blush bright red seeing her zip open.

I saw kabeer and Roxanne with sly smiles and kabeer used his eyes to say look down and i realised that my dick was sticking up inside my jeans i also felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment and we both straightened ourselves out and we stood there trying to ignore each other but failing miserably then the rest of the gang came in and i heard tannu gasp and say

"OMG LOOK AT PRIYAS NECK SHE HAS A LOVE BITE LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE GOT BOYFRIEND"

I was so annoyed by tannu but I was also smiling since I gave priya the love bite and i was going to tell tannu to shut up and mind her own business when I heard priya say

"SO WHAT TANNU I GOT LOVE BITE IT'S NORMAL WHEN YOUR IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE BUT WHAT I WANT TO  ASK IS WHY ARE YOU SO PRISSY ABOUT IT ARE YOU JELOUSE YOU NEVER GOT ONE"

I smiled when priya said that she got a love bite from someone she loves and i knew she loved me but she said it indirectly it made me more attracted to her and i wanted to show her but I didn't know how so I guess I will need kabeers romantic brain since I am inexperience at romance.

Ok super long chapter i hope you like it Happy reading my lovelies and if you like the book then

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

EID MUBARAK TO ALL