Again held captive and Game 1

Priya

I Woke up with a feeling like I had been knocked  in the head with a hammer and i saw i was tied to a bed post and my clothes were changed i saw a man come in I thought he was the  one that abducted  me and violated my privacy I was beyond pissed i wanted to kick him but my feet were tied  and he smiled  and said

"Good morning sweetheart  you finally  woke  up you were knocked out the whole plane journey let me untie your feet and   hands so you  can eat but I am afraid  the chain around your waist  will remain we don't want you free until  the safety bars are  up"

As soon as he untied my hands  and feet i gave him a high kick in the face but due to the  chains on my  waiste i only got his chin  and for a moment I thought I saw his eyes shine a bright fiery  red i though i was goin crazy how can anyone eyes  glow a Fiery   red he held his chin and rubbed it  and then he said

"WOW  what a kick no wonder boss wants you  your quite a fighter but sweetheart don't provoke me I don't hit  women  until I am provoked  if your good to me then I will be good back so this cheap kick don't you dare try on me again"

He left the food and  since I was starving for a while I ate it all  since I felt like I was gonna  throw up being hungry  once I ate i sat there thinking about  my family  and i wanted to talk to them but there ashes were left in my secret  compartment   at  that man's house I was in my thoughts when I heard  the door open and i  saw  another  man he held a bag in his hands and  he left it on the bed and i opened it  hoping It wasn't a head or snakes  and when I opened it i saw it was the urns containing  my family  i recognise the stars i put on them.

I looked deeper and i saw the family picture we took just before that fateful diwali and my diary  i wondered who gave me it and how they knew where I hid it then I was going to throw the bag away when I saw my jewellery  box and as I opened i found the necklace i   got on my 19th birthday  it was a necklace  with God on it  i called the man back who  brought the bag and i  said

"Bhaiyya can you thank the  person who arranged  for my  families ashes and the jewellery box  to be brought  here it means a lot"

The man just grunted and left  I was gonna get angry but it dissappearEd   when I saw the ashes  and then I held mumma  and papas ashes and i said  with tears

"Mumma papa  look kya hora hain aapki priya  ko  first  you all get killed by jeh and then  Mr jalandar  sells me to  jeh phir jeh he cuts me and then I am stuck in a jungle  and now  I wake up and i am abducted again.

Mumma i  have been brave  i fought for survival  and papa your karate  lesson and survival  in the wild lessons all helped me  but it never changed how much I missed you all  every day mumma and papa i miss you why did you all die why didn't you take me with you  i am scared papa of what lies ahead but I won't go down without a fight i am your daughter and i am strong you raised me strong"

Third person

Priya kissed her families urns and put them on the shelf near the bed  and fell asleep holding the necklace she slept peacefully feeling her families  presence back in his room abhay watched  this priya crying as she saw the urns and he also heard her tell the gaurd to thank him for giving the urns to her and the jewellery box.

He saw her kissing the urns and holding the necklace he couldn't wait to start his games with her and he fell asleep with his mind filled with  diffrent ways he could play with her including  tomorrow morning he had a game called escape  if you can.

NEXT MORNING

priya

I Woke up and i stretched  my muscles  awake and i saw that I was no longer chained to the bed and then I saw the door open and no gaurds and  i ran but not before hearing 

"THE ESCAPE GAMES BEGIN GAME 1"

Priya ran and she saw cameras watching her every move  she ran and ran until she got tired she needed water  and she saw a store with no owner she went in and she saw it was fully stocked and she went to the  fridge she pulled out water and she got a  bag she filled  it up  with essential  things like  food female hygiene  shampoo  conditions  at least  18 bottles and other  things she then  left money on the desk  and she ran .

She entered the woods and  she saw  alot of drunk  men but when she looked  closer  she saw  they were vampires  and the had three girls  and they were feeding off them priya walked slowly  and quietly  and she   stepped  on a twig it snapped all these vampires  hissed and snarled priya ran for her life  and she jumped through trees  and  she swam through  crocodile  infested  water and nearly got bit twice  then priya found a big  patch of land and she saw vervain a vampires worst enermy herbs she pulled out  a load whilst coating her scent with this plants fragrance  priya ran through the field  of vervain  and came across a factory.

Priya ran towards it and  saw workers she ran in and screamed for help but  no one helped her  she tried to ring the police  but the line was cut and then priya tried to escape but then when she turned around   priya saw all the workers had dissappearEd  and the factory was deserted she got scared and then she heard  the shutters close and priya was trapped.

Then she heard drunk men and this time they were  real men and they saw priya  and they looked at her with lust and desire one came towards her and priya  knocked him out  and then more came and she fought as hard as she could eventually  piya found a exit through  the roof she jumped high and  she grabbed on to the wood and climbed  out .

Priya ran and ran until she  came across  a car with  keys still inside she drove toward the interstate  and she felt happy  she escaped and she found a motal  she had a bath and  changed into cleaner clothes and she fell asleep.

Abhay

Me kabeer Roxanne  all watched as  priya tried to escape  we followed her to the  shop where she stocked up essential things then we followed her  as she saw the vampires  feeding and when the twig  snapped  they all ran after her but she escaped them as she ran through the trees and ended up in the vervain field and then she ran towards the abandoned factory i used my powers to make her belive that she found people to help then when no one helped her she tried to call the police  and then the ghosts closed the shutters but trapped  priya with the drunk  men.

I  didn't care but kabeer  and Roxanne  got worried for her but priya fought them and  then when she jumped through the roof  we were all impressed then she ran towards the car and escaped  our hell hole but I knew where she was staying i told the motal  manager  to give me a key to priyas room I went in and  knocked her out and drove her back to my home.

Then I  put her back in the bedroom  that I had prepared for her and i left her unchained i was about to leave when priya grabbed my hand and  she leaned into it and I felt her soft skin touch it i was staring at her and i moved her hair off Her face and I  leaned over her lips but then my phone rang and I realised  what I was  doing.

  i left  the room in anger and i  smacked the door closed i told the gaurds to.put her possessions in her room and they went and took the possessions but I saw her  family picture  she looked so happy but she looked sexier  mad  and  i gave her picture  to the gaurd and he put it on  her bed stand  and they locked the door tomorrow the game would begin again trapped once more  game 2

OK super long chapter  please let me know  what you all think  without any  feedback  i wont be motivated   that much to make it better for you all   please let me know

Happy reading  my lovelies and if you like the book then

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

FOLLOW