waking up and starving

Priya 

I Woke up  the next morning and the puppy was gone  and i was hungry i looked for fruit  trees and i found  alot  for the next few weeks I lived  eating  fruit  and  drinking  water from the  from a  water fall  finally my fruit supply  was running  out  and i had  planted new trees   with  the seed  i removed from the fruit.

Boss

After i left the cave i camped out with my men  and women  and i kept watch over her and i was shocked at her survival skills she found three things needed for  survival  food water and shelter and i saw her  getting bit by a snake  and again she  shocked  me  she made a suction cup out of  materials she found in a abandoned camp site  and she used it to suck all the  venom out  and she bandaged it up  using a paste she made  out of herbs she found in this forest  and she used  abandon  clothes  from  that campsite  to make band aids.

Seeing priya i was obsessed  with her   I wanted  her to play with  but then I saw her on the move in the evening  and  i saw a huge  waterfall  and in my Kitsune form  i looked like a fox to her she wasn't  afraid  of me she  killed a rabbit  for me  and I ate when I was done i saw her  strip  and i.saw her gorgeous  body  as she stood. Under the waterfall her sexy plump curves and her flat  stomach and those round  buttocks my desire for her  grew.

It carried on  like this for a few more weeks  and i began to see her  weaken
And then I saw her on the move she had  the gun in her hand and  i saw her come towards our campsite  and i told my people not to  react  and  as she walked towards the camp site i shifted to my Human side and i was dressing  to cover my body when  I felt  a gun to my head and  i heard  priya  saying

"HANDS IN THE AIR NOW  HURRY UP"

I  stood there in shock  and i put my arms  up and  then I. Heard her  say

"HURRY EMPTY YOUR POCKETS  NOW"

I emptied  my pocket  and she took my wallet  and   then she  pushed me towards the camp site  we had  and she took  me towards the tent  we  had and i saw her  take clothes and  food  and then I felt the kick in my balls and a hard karate chop in my neck   the I heard her run and  say sorry and she threw my wallet back.

Abhay

I came to  my senses and my best freind kabeer said

"Hahaha abhay  that  girl you .been following knocked you out i  like   her style"

All my men laughted and then Roxanne  kabeer girlfreind said

"OH kabi  baby don't be rude you know Abhay sir is very powerful  this was also a part of  his plan to see that girls  power behind her attacks and don't forget how I kicked your sexy  ass  kabi"

I saw my best  freind  blush and  i told my  men and women  to attack priyas  cave and they all  loaded there guns  and aimed them at the cave as soon as one  shot Went down all shots were  fired  i thought she was dead  by then I  heard blasts and i realised priya had stolen  my  dynamite  and i started liking the chase more.

I snuck into her cave and i  grabbed her from behind and knocked her out and i ordered  my men to  pack up the camp we were heading to  deradoon to my mafia/Kitsune  kingdom all my men  sat in there own cars and  me and kabeer and Roxanne went in  one car and i had tied priyas hands to the roof and i tied her feet   we drove to the airport and i got there and  she was still knocked out the tied her to the  bars  on the  seats in my private jet.

kabeer and Roxanne sat in the jet and next to each other  but during the flight  priya fell on me  her hair fell on her face and   I ignored  her a bit  but then  my eyes went back to her  and my hands moved of there  own accord  they moved her hair  off Her face  and I couldn't help but stare at her  she was so beautiful i mentally reprimanded  my self and pushed her away roughly

And I kept looking out the window te rest of the journey

Kabeer

My girlfriend was asleep on my shoulder  and i was kissing her then I turned  towards abhay he was my best freind  and i saw him  staring at priya  and i could tell he
liked her but he was too proud to admit it but even though he was looking  outside i saw him  fighting  himself to look at priya.

We were both Kitsune but we  had one  difference  i believed  in love and abhay hated love and feelings  since he was orphaned at birth so no one  explained  about love to him  so he turned to drug  deals guns bombs  murder and robbery  and  from there he became  king of mafia and searched around for  Kitsune  and he always  came home with one or two more Kitsune and they all think he is a king  he also found rare  female  Kitsune  but he never found  the special  golden Kitsune who was female.

If any male Kitsune  got her to fall in love with him then they would mate and that male and  the golden Kitsune would be  better able to produce strong children I was in my thoughts when my beloved  Roxanne  started moving and i held her tighter as she snuggled   deeper into my chest I hoped one day abhsy would learn to love and not be afraid  to show it i held Roxanne  and kissed her  and i felt her hand and  as she held mine   in her sleep

OK super long chapter i hope you all like it Happy reading my lovelies and if you like the book then

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

FOLLOW