GAME 2 TRAPPED ONCE MORE

Priya

I Woke up and again I was in the same room  I looked around and I saw  i wasn't  chained anymore and then I saw the bag i had made yesterday  but I couldnt figure out how I Got back here in this hell hole i cried  and i prayed that i got a hint of what was going on a few minutes later a woman walked in and she was  beautiful  i felt less under her gaze  and she had lunch   she put the food on the bed and said

"Well damn girl you are one tough cookie i cant believe  you made it so far yesterday not many of  bosses new toys gets that far and survives and that jump was amazing  i saw the whole thing you got some courage where did you learn it from"

I looked around feeling confused  for a bit  but then  I said

"I learned this from my dad  he was in the military  for a while he taught me and bhaiyya survival of the wilderness  martial arts   karate the whole lot and he used to say  that the world is very scary  and  we may need  all the lessons he gave but who are you and please explain when you said you saw whatever was happening"

Then she replied 

"OH my bad my name is Roxanne  i am a part of the gang but I was also where  you are right now  I know you have a million questions  like how you got  here from  the motel   my boss got you here  he picked  you up and put you in his car and brought you back here and i know your  also wondering  what's going on so I was sent to  tell you your in what our boss calls a type of game show and in this game you will  have alot of rounds  like yesterday  was escape if you can  and today's game is  trapped once more.

In this game  you have already  seen that your back where you started  and In a bit  boss will send someone  to take you to a room full of traps like a maze and you need to figure out  which  way is your way out but be aware apart from  traps there is also dangerous  animals and creatures   and your gonna have to escape them too and boss will be watching you on a hidden camera once you escape you will be brought back here to this room got it and all this is bosses place so you can't  escape and go home  everyone out there is brought  by boss so no escape tricks.

Priya  smiled and said

"Roxanne where am I gonna go my real family  was shot dead by my psycho  ex fiancee  and my dada brother sold me to  my phycho ex  for  money so you don't have to worry about me trying to escape  i got no one for all I know  I am an orphan so you can let your boss know"

Third person

Roxanne cleaned her tears as her heart wept for priya  as she also knew what it was like to lose the family  and she got a message from kabeer saying she had to leave the room  immediately  as it was time for priyas  second round she hugged priya and priya hugged back  and Roxanne  said

"OK priya I have to leave now  my boyfriend  messaged boss wants you to start  the  second  Round  good luck"

Priya  smiled and went into the showers to change clothes  and by the time she came out she saw a very big gaurd and she tied her hair back  and  tied the jacket  around her  waist  and she followed  the  gaurd  to the maze and she saw weapons  and surviving  tools  priya also saw a bag she grabbed the bag and got all the tools  and weapons to take with her  she filled it and then  she took a deep breath  and went towards  the  maze she walked in  and then she heard

"Game 2 now commencing"

She walked  in and came across  a room.that had a  message saying 

DEAR  player

Grab as many golden coins  and rare jewellery  as you go through  every trap these will decide how much of a break your allowed

But fail to take some then you will be shot

Priya rolled her eyes and said to herself  if I do or don't get the jewellery  or survive the traps  i.will be dead anyway so this being shot doesn't bother me

Priya went in a room  and she saw a ruby necklace and gold coins  on a table but as soon as she walked in  the whole  place began to fill with water  and priya Grabbed  all the coins and necklace  and put it in the small pouch  and as she Swam she saw a shark and tried to swim away but the  shark cornered  her she  tried to kick  it but  she couldn't  do it and then priya saw a dagger  she pulled it out and  she stabbed it's eyes and side  and  it's blood  couloured the whole water  red.

Third person

Abhay kabeer and Roxanne all saw what was happening  through the live feed coming from the underwater cam  and they saw  how priya blinded the  shark and stabbed  its side but as soon as the  water turned red they couldn't see priya  Roxanne  and kabeer  got worried  and abhay never showed it but he was also getting  worried   but he hid it behind  the   I don't give a damn face then they saw priya swim to the  clearing  above  the  flooded house and  they  saw priya  climb up  and go to the next trap.

As priya walked abhay saw something  like  blood  drops      coming  off  priya and he saw a  bloody  patch and  wondered if  priya  even  knew  she was  injured  and  as priya entered  the fire  house  abhay saw  priya  rip a cloth and wrap it around  her waist  only then  did abhay realise that the shark had bitten   priya  but he was completely dumbstruck  about priyas courage.

Priya started the next house it caught on fire and priya grabbed the jewellery  and the coins before she tried  jumping  up  but  she couldn't  do it slowly  slowly   the fire got stronger.

Priya

I tried to jump out of the roof but because of the  shark bite i had lost alot of blood and because of that I had  become weakened  eventually the flames got  stronger and the smoke thicker  and i fainted.

Abhay

OH shit was all I could say because  me  kabeer and Roxanne  all saw priya faint and i told kabeer to call the fire brigade and i jumped out of my seat to rescue priya  and i ran towards the  fire house I knew i would heal since Kitsune  are fire fox.

As soon as  i reached priya  i saw her skin burned  a bit and when I took her out i healed her and i saw the fire brigade  they put out the fire and i carried priya to my room and i felt regret  as i have never hurt  innocent  people  even if they are  girls  and yes. i abducted  her and followed her  but it was just for the game  as being a  mastermind  and  don and a king of Kitsune gets boring   but today  someone  got hurt because of me

OK long chappy I hope you like it Happy reading my lovelies and if you like the book then

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

FOLLOW