chapter 15

T Y L E R

I'm actually an idiot, I'm not smart. I literally just committed suicide. I'm going to die today. Why did I-

Amber snatched me out of my thoughts as she jumped on my back screaming and hitting my arms and chest. I had 2 choices, let her ruin my skeletal system or end my life even more drastically. 

I choose the wrong choice.

I skidded to a halt and thrust backwards throwing Amber off of me.  I tried running down the stairs, but a crutch got thrown in front of me. Literally brushing the hairs on my nose.

I jumped back, eyes wide gaping at Luke and Amber.

"It was water! Why are ya'll trying to kill me. It dries!" I yelled, dodging their jabs at me.

"Yeah but right now it isn't dry and I'm soaked!" Amber replied shortly.

"What do you want me to do!"

Luke scoffed, stopping abruptly, "Nothing we're just going to take you throwing an ass load of water on us and smile"

"The attitude? Leave it somewhere where its needed."

He rolled his eyes, stalking off to his room.

I let my eyes trail after him, following him to his room.

I looked back at Amber to see she was bent over picking up Luke's crutch, she without a doubt 100% threw at me. I proceeded with caution. I walked over to her trying to make sure I didn't 'accidentally' push her down the stairs.

Hey accidents happen.

 As soon as I touched her jumped.

"Holy shit, don't scare me"

"Then don't get scared"

She rolled her eyes, pushing me back.

"Don't make me get the pepper spray."

"Please mom would disown you if you pepper sprayed me. Am I trying to kidnap you?"

"Yes."

"No yeah of course." I rolled my eyes.

She raised her eyebrows at me, swiftly making her way back to her room.

Sighing, I picked up Luke's crutch Amber, oh so, conveniently dropped. 

Then she came back, pepper spray in clutch and sprayed pepper spray on one of the walls in my room and stared at me, a smile on her face.

She missed? I'm one big target, and the girl missed.

"Are you seeing okay?"

"Perfectly"

"I- I mean I'm right here, you kinda... you kinda missed?"

"Nope." 

She turned around walking back to her room.

Out of nowhere, the air started getting hot, my eyes started burning, my throat got prickling and started closing in. How strong is that fucking pepper spray. I'm going to die. I mustered the strength to get up. 

Holy shit, this legit feels like I just inhaled 5 packs of cigs. 

I hastily grabbed a wet kleenex, trying to wipe off the substance form my wall.

It didn't only come off. No no it also had to come off with some of the paint.

Fan-fucking-tastic.

I narrowed my eyes at my door, plotting all the sites where I can sell those 2 for millions.

I finally managed to get it all of the wall of my room.

With a huff, I locked the door to make sure no more rabid pack animals would come through and try to kill me, and dove on my bed.  

A knock sounded 5 minutes later.

"Sorry I'm asleep." I called out.

"Do you have my other crutch" Luke called out from behind the door.

Shit.

I threw the door open.

"Why are you walking around then. You know you're not supposed to put pressure on your foot until your doctor clears it."

"Ty, I'm in a boot."

"Okay?"

He rolled his eyes, "Crutch"

"Right" I muttered, turning around to where I dropped his crutch.

"Here" I said, handing it to him.

"Thanks. Also mom said to come down at 7 for a movie night" He said, adding quotations to the 'movie night' part.

I rolled my eyes, releasing a groan.

"Sure, yeah."

Putting the crutch under his arm, he walked out, closing the door behind him.

Going up and locking it again, I dived into bed, not even bothering to stay awake for a minute longer.

***

I genuinely don't know what the hell this chapter was but.. enjoy? um yeah this editing shit is hard, but you know about it since I say it lit rally every chapter. Also new flash I am a female and I use a teen females' lingo. So don't know how guys think so i feel like im not doing justice to Tyler's pov because I am not in college nor am I a guy. But if there's no complaints, then ain't no complaint babe it iz what it iz.

I GOT A 66 ON A GEOMETRY GRADE AND IM PISSED OFF. i missed FOUR QUESTIONS.  F O U R. HOW the FUCK do i- *sigh* im angry. *cue spencer from all american* im angry. (if you got that we are best friends)

also there's a lot of controversy and i want to speak on it: people have feelings. doesnt matter what they do or who they are people. have. feelings. don't send death threats. don't bully. educating and bullying are not at all the same. 

That's all. No one asked but it was received so : )

Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter

Please vote and comment.

-hizzy xx