chapter 1. adoption

Namjoon had a day off today meaning he'll get to go to the park to enjoy the world around him, he shot up from his bed heading to his bathroom to freshen up, he then got dressed he put on an grey shirt with some sweats. He walked into a cafe he ordered a fapocino and some strawberry cake, as he finished his cake he saw a poster saying free dog it showed a grey fluffy puppy "aww i need that puppy" namjoon said and took the poster with him, namjoon soonly found the adoption area he headed in "hi how may i help you today sir" the lady said "um..i heard theres a free puppy" namjoon responded "oh yes but this puppy is very strange he never wants to play with other puppies and it doesn't like people" the lady said nervously "oh can i met the puppo" namjoon smiled and the lady nodded "here" the lady said letting namjoon hold the puppy.

"Hi little guy" namjoon said and the dog surprisingly licked namjoon "oh my he likes you!" The lady said smiling "so i can have him?" Namjoon asked smiling "yes!" She said and namjoon bought dog food, collar, and a toy. Namjoon got home and played with his puppy "hmm i need to name you...i know taehyung" namjoon said and picked the dog up to kiss its nose and the tiny puppy licked namjoon "haha so cute" namjoon said putting the puppy down on his bed and then cuddling up with the puppy.

Hoped you liked this first chapter I'm gonna have fun writting this book :>~