chapter 2. thats strange

Namjoon was getting ready for work but then his dog walked in the room and starred at namjoon while the towel was still around his waist "go go go taehyung!" Namjoon said but the pup didn't listen so namjoon changed in front of the dog who had an hard stare at namjoon. When namjoon returned from work he got a text from jungkook that hes coming over for a small date "taehyung your gonna met my future boyfriend!" Namjoon said kissing his pups nose but the dog look quite tense *ding dong* namjoon ran to the door to open it "namjoon!" Jungkook said and gave namjoon a kiss on the cheek, taehyung barked at jungkook "sorry about taehyung" namjoon said and jungkook smiled then squeated down to pick the puppy up but taehyung bite jungkook "ow!" Jungkook said and plopped the pup on the couch "be nice" namjoon said picking taehyung up and kissing it all around its face and the pup looked so happy "namjoon how was work" jungkook asked "fine." Namjoon said "you look tired how about you lay down" jungkook said in a whisper "um..okay" namjoon said walking towards his room with jungkook.

Jungkook and namjoon had an hot make out session then jungkook started to rub namjoons cock but taehyung came running in and started bitting jungkook "tae stop it!" namjoon said but taehyung continued to bite jungkook.until jungkook ended up running out "bad dog!" Namjoon said and taehyung wind "stay in the living room for now i gotta do something" namjoon said referring to his boner. Namjoon pulled out a vibrator he sticked in his pink hole and start stroking his tiny cock soonly taehyung came into the room and watched namjoon without namjoon knowing "ahhh- fuck me!!" Namjoon moaned out cumming onto his thighs then he heard a bark, namjoon saw taehyung with his dog penis out and started humping namjoons leg "AHHH STOP IT" namjoon yelled and pulled the pup off. Namjoon cleaned up and headed straight to bed after that with taehyung next to him.

Hi please vote