chapter 5. sticky-

"AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK" namjoon yelled waking up feeling sticky then soonly finding out its cum and woked up taehyung "baby~" taehyung said and all taehyung saw a mad namjoon "AHHH I HATE YOU I HAVE WORK AND IM GONNA BE LATE CAUSE I HAVE TO TAKE A SHOWER CAUSE OF YOUR DUMBASS" namjoon yelled then stomping into the restroom "i didnt do anything" taehyung said crossing his legs on the bed

namjoons POV
i quikly hoped in the shower and out the shower getting clothed and running out the door. i was late to my job which is at a cafe that payed good but now that taehyung is here theres another mouth to feed but at least he got a job "hey joon go take that dudes order" yoongi said pointing at a man wearing all black "what would you like sir"i asked him and as soon as he looked up at me, my heart dropped to the floor, it was-

Meanwhile, taehyung was getting his makeup done for his next shoot "hey jimin why dont you take the photo with me" i insisted "im the photographer silly" jimin said "oh, right well dont you have a timer on that camera?" i asked "it does but i dont think i can pose correctly in just 10 seconds and if no one is taking the photo then how would we even know if were even posing right or in the frame" jimin explained to me but i honestly could care less i just wanted to be close to jimin "ughh okay" i said and then right when i was about to say something jimin stopped me "HOLD THAT" jimin said shooting the photo.

"AHHH PERFECT!!" jimin said with a soft smile "can i stay for a while even tho im done for the day" i asked and jimin nodded then i sat beside him watching him take the other photos of the nice looking models "i like your hair jimin its nice and yellow" i said smiling "oh thanks" jimin eye smiled at me and proceeded to stand up and go to the bathroom "can i come" i asked "sure?" jimin said with a confused look "ahh thanks" i said walking with him into the restroom.
i watched as jimin unbuckle his pants bringing his penis out then peeing, it looked pretty small then out of curiosity i reached down and grabbed park jimins dick when i did that it started to get long. "oh what the fuck-"

Back to namjoon.
"hey pretty boy so hows your dog" jungkook said with a smirk "you asshole!!!" namjoon yelled at him "whats wrong sweetheart?" jungkook asked smiling "get out" namjoon said and watched as jungkook got up from his seat and procceded to walk to the door but then before even touching the doornob he turned around with a gun and shoot towards namjoon "NAMJOON" yoongi said blocking namjoon getting shoot and collapsing on the ground then lucas jumped over the counter and tackled jungkook to the floor kicking the gun out his hands while trying to hold jungkook down all of the sudden jungkook pulls out a pocket knife and stabs lucas 3 times before he collapses then jungkook gets up grabbing the gun and pointing it at his head then namjoon heard a loud bang.