chapter 7: cheater

Taehyung woke up to see namjoon heading to work "dont bother cleaning up your mess ill do it after i get off work" namjoon said opening the door "wait namjoon" taehyung said getting up quikly "what is it" namjoon said "i love you and im so sorry" taehyung said kissing namjoon then him pushing taehyung off "why do you taste like smoke" namjoon said madly "no reason but do you forgive me?" Taehyung said "are you smoking" namjoon asked "whats smoking?" Taehyung asked "can you tell me why your breath smells like that and why you taste like smoke." Namjoon said sternly "i dont know honestly" taehyung said and with that namjoon left.

Later on with taehyung
"so wanna use the restroom together after this shoot" jimin smirked "no sorry" taehyung said getting dressed in todays outfit "im taehyungs partner and i will like to see him" taehyung heard namjoon say from the up front desk "you may go in sir" the women up front said "oh namjoon, why are you here" taehyung asked "i just wanted to see you" namjoon smiled huggin taehyung "im about to shoot right now you can sit on the floor and watch "mkay" namjoon said sitting next to jimin on the floor watching him focus on shooting the photo.

After the shoot
"what college did you go to jimin" namjoon asked "i actually didnt go to college i studied photography by myself" jimin smiled then namjoon stopped moving as soon as he smelt it then covered his mouth starting to cry uncontrollably "namjoon are you okay" taehyung asked trying to hug him but got pushed off then namjoon ran off "what did i do this time"

End of chapter

Sorry for the long break ill try my best to publish more chapters its kind of funny yk my other dog almost died two weeks ago hah