Chapter 3 the split

Namjoon just got off work he wondered what his doggie is up to. "Taehyungie where are you at~" namjoon said patting his lap and saw his cute grey dog running to him and jumped on namjoon licking him "aww i missdd you too" namjoon said kissing his puppy all over his face.

Four month later, Namjoon is at the restaurant with his boyfriend jungkook "what did you bring the dog." jungkook said in a angry tone clenching his jaw "cause i love my taehyung" namjoon said smiling with dimples jungkook sighs "im leaving.." Jungkook said walking out the restaurant "jungkook wait!" namjoon untied taehyung on the table and ran after jungkook "go away hyung" jungkook said "why are you acting like this!" namjoon said as it started to rain "cause you always take that stupid ass dog with you everywhere i can't do anything with you just you not you and your stupid dog" jungkook yelled "i love taehyung!" Namjoon said "fuck you namjoon i though you were the love of my life but your not your just some crazy gay guy" jungkook said pushing namjoon out his way then taehyung attacked jungkook bitting him making him bleed "taehyung stop" namjoon said trying to grab the dog but taehyung felt so heavy then jungkook kicked taehyung hard making the poor dog hit hard on the ground then jungkook drove away. Namjoon saw his dog on the ground crying "ta-tae- taehyung!!!" Namjoon screamed while tears kept falling out his eyes like crazy, namjoon carried taehyung all the way home.

The next morning namjoon took taehyung to the vet "your dog is fine but he was kicked hard that hes gonna have to be carried now or just keep at home i need to bandaged taehyung and youll get to be own your way" the vet said smiling "okay" namjoon said, when namjoon got home he layed taehyung in his bed tucking him in the covers "well lets take a nap" namjoon said falling asleep with taehyung close to him. Namjoom woke up to feeling warm skin instead of fluffy fur "WHO ARE YOU" namjoon yelled at the naked boy with clear skin and beautiful body structure "its taehyung!" Taehyung said "nooo thats not possible!" Namjoon said as taehyung got up from out the bed limping his way to namjoon who was by the door "idk how im a human now all i know is that i finally get to hug you,kiss you,and lots more like your ex boyfriend jungkook" taehyung said smiling trying to hug namjoon but getting rejected "tell me something that only my dog taehyung knows" namjoon said "i know that you peed yourself in college-" taehyung said "wait...you are taehyung!! "namjoon hugged taehyung tight "can we have sex now" taehyung asked "oh my god tae!" Namjoon said playfully hitting taehyungs arm "what?!?" taehyung said confused "i cant believe this!" Namjoon said "you better believe ima be fucking you tonight" taehyung said with a smirk "shut up!" Namjoon blushed "can we go on a date!!" Taehyungs said excitingly "if you put clothes on" namjoon laughed "i can put on my pink sweater!" Taehyung said looking around for it "your a full human adult now that sweater is for dogs baby" namjoon said "thats my favorite sweater tho you made it for me" taehyung said with a pout.

Taehyung ended up wearing namjoons oversized sweater "wow i cant believe i finally get to buy clothes instead of sitting in the cart watching you" taehyung said smiling "get whatever you want" namjoon said and taehyung ranned straight (gay) to the gucci. Namjoon walked over to the dressing room walking in seeing taehyung wearing all gucci "..fuck hes hot" namjoon said in one breath "what was that" taehyung said "nothing..so you want that" namjoon asked "yes and i want all this too please dont worry its not all gucci" taehyung said with a smile "well come on lets go buy them" namjoon said "your really pretty" taehyung commented "oh um..thank you" namjoon blushed then taehyung intertwine his hand with namjoons hand.