chapter 6.

namjoon heard a loud bang but it wasn't him getting shoot it was jackson he shoot jungkook "the police are on their way so just help me keep yoongi and lucas alive" jackson said putting some thick paper towel on yoongis wound pressing down hard on his chest "do you think they'll make it" namjoon said pressing down lucas's wound on his stomach. Soonly the police arrived the ambulance took yoongi and lucas while jackson and namjoon came along for support "im scared.." Namjoon whispered under his breath "what?" jackson asked looking at namjoon with his head down "im scared..what if they die" namjoon said "namjoon they're-" jackson stopped mid sentence cause all he could see is namjoon tears fall to the ground, the ride was quiet from then on.

With Taehyung.
"ahhh fuck right there~" jimin moaned while feeling taehyung fill his ass up with cum "okay, we should clean up now i have another photo shoot with mr jung" jimin said sticking his middle finger in his hole and then dropping all the cum in the urinal "alright then"taehyung said putting his pants back on "thank you taehyung that was really pleasant" jimin said before leaving the bathroom "damn its late, namjoon is probably worried!" Taehyung rushed out running home when he got home no one was there so he deciced to watch anime until namjoon got back.

Namjoon and jackson soonly got to see yoongi and lucas "im so glad their alive" namjoon quikly got up but then the nurse stopped namjoon from going into yoongis "sir,yoongi didnt make it he lost too much blood" the nurse said looking down at her feet walking into yoongis room with namjoon and jackson following "YOONGI WAKE UP COME ON I KNOW YOUR ALIVE HAHA VERY FUNNY MAN JUST WAKE UP NOW!" namjoon yelled crying on yoongis chest "im so sorry namjoon it was a great guy and he didnt deserve this" jackson said with a resurring smile "its all my fault that hes dead..it should have been me" namjoon said "its not your fault namjoon" jackson said pulling namjoon into a hug "c'mon i think lucas is awake now" jackson said grabbing namjoon and ledding him to lucas's room "lucas!!" Namjoon bursts in the room seeing lucas with his eyes open and he was just crying "namjoon hyung is that you?" Lucas asked sitting up "LUCAS!!!" namjoon hugged him tight not letting go "im so glad your okay hyung" lucas said "did they get a hold of your parents?" Jackson asked "they didnt" lucas said "i could call em?" jackson said "its fine, their trip is over anyways they're coming home tonight." lucas said with a small smile "im so sorry lucas im not ready to lose you or yoongi.." namjoon said "wait! is he okay" lucas asked "um..about that.." namjoon watched as lucas started to cry while telling him yoongi passed.

At home
Taehyung saw namjoon come into the room at 7 am in the morning "where were you taehyung.." namjoon asked "watching anime" taehyung said "i called you 20 times." namjoon said sternly "i was watching anime baby get over it" taehyung said "I ALMOST DIED LAST NIGHT AND YOU WEREN'T THERE AT THE HOSTIPAL TO COMFORT ME YOUR SELFISH ASS WAS HERE WATCHING ANIME!!!!" namjoon yelled then ran up stairs slamming the door "i fucked up" taehyung said.

End of chapter

im sorry if its short :(