Lloyd meets Conor

Last time on Portal of ERDAS

Lloyd starts his senior year at St Mary's College

Lloyd gets into a fight with Kelvin and his goon squad.

Lloyd enters a portal and lands on a stranger called Conor.

Conor: Hello, my name is Conor, welcome to ERDAS. Conor gestures with nice welcoming smile.

Now

Lloyd: ERDAS what's that

Conor: ERDAS is where you are standing on right now.

Lloyd in thought 'of course the portal, this must be the other dimension. This place is so open and beautiful.'

Conor: um Lloyd hello, wakey wakey.

Lloyd: huh? Oh sorry yeah, I've never been here in erdas, never even recognise it.

Conor: how can you not, Erdas is the only place in this world.

Lloyd: oh yeah, well I came from another dimension, called planet Earth, I fell through a portal, well more an so walked through a portal, and found myself here.

Conor: ahh, so that's why you came from the sky and landed on me, honesty thought you were a big bird.

'Lloyd laughs at Conor comments, and Conor joins in'

Conor: Anyways, why did you leave planet earth.

Lloyd: I didn't fit in, I was bullied, judged, alone, and didn't have a friend growing up in high school, my ex best friend betrayed me, for a new group, he was an athlete while I was the freak of the school. No one ever cared for me besides my mother who died a month ago.

'not even noticing the tears spilling down his cheek, not knowing why he is telling his story, but there is just something about Conor, that makes him open up to him'

Before I came here, I had a fight with my bully, he teased me and I just had enough, I fought back, unfortunately it didn't last, I was knocked out and called pathetic and useless. I just had to leave the place Conor, I don't fit in, I was hoping to make a fresh new start here.

'Lloyd started crying harder and Conor got up and hugged him and whispered'.

"I'm sorry for your loss and I'm sorry for what you went through, but right now, you've proven how strong and resilient you are. And right now, you belong here, and I'm happy to be your first friend.'

'this made Lloyd, look up in surprise'. "You...want...to...be..friends with...me". Says Lloyd.

Conor: Yes I'm serious, and I've got more friends for you to meet, you'll surely like them too. Come on follow me, 'conor gestured Lloyd with a smile and Lloyd followed after'.

Lloyd: Thank you, Conor for being my first friend, this is going to be a new experience and new life for me. 'Lloyd looks up to the sky, closes his eyes and whispers'. "I hope you are proud of me mother of my choice and how far I've come, I miss you everyday, in my sleep and when I'm awake. I love you Mum.' he started thinking, what about my scars, my secrets, what if they find out how weak he is, will they like him, or will they throw him away. He started getting worried.

Conor smiles, because of briggans hearing, it enables Conors hearing better, and heard what Lloyd said. Conor thought 'If Lloyd is new here, I wonder what he is going to think about humans bonding with animals, does he get a nectar ceremony, will he be scared of the wild animals, hopefully he'll learn to love this word and its secrets'.

To be continued...

Wow that actually made me tear up, just writing it.
Omg guys what a chapter, I actually enjoyed writing this chapter. Stay tuned till next time guys.