Shade The Panther

Last time on Portal to Erdas

Lloyd meets Tarik the protector

Lloyd gets a nectar ceremony

Lloyd Shares his secret story of his mother's death

Rollan, Abeke, Conor, Meilin, and Tarik finds out that Zerif is Lloyd's stepfather

Abeke: Who is your stepfather

Lloyd: My stepfather's name is ZeriF

All: WHAT!!!!!

NOW!!!

The teens and Tarik looks at Lloyd in surprise after finding out Lloyd's secret

Lloyd: Why are you all looking at me... Wait you all know my stepfather

Meilin: Of course we do, he is one of the conquerors here, he's basically one of the leaders of the devourer's war.

Lloyd looked at Meilin, in fright and started shaking, he thought he didn't have to see his stepfather again, as much as he would love the grab a mace and club it over his head, he still can't get the over the abuse and scars he left on his back.

Lloyd: You...you mean...Zerif my stepfather is here... In Erdas

Meilin looked at him, in concern and understanding what Lloyd his feeling, I mean its a scary thought to have the same person who abused him, in this world, and is one of the main leaders, but as a group, we all faced off of Zerif.

Rollan looked on and felt a protective surge through him, he didn't even know why he was feeling this way, he sure liked his new friend, and most definitely didn't like seeing his friend in pain.

Abeke chose to intervene at this point, she took a knee and looked into Lloyds' eyes, and saw fear in those eyes.

Abeke: I'm afraid so, but you have nothing to worry about now, you have us to back you up, not even Tarik would allow Zerif near you, he's more like a protective father then a guardian.

Lloyd: Okay, I trust you on this Abeke, I trust your word, but every time I see him, I just see myself as a 6yr old child again, getting abused, I can't help it, but I want to fight it, can you and Tarik, and the others train me up, I can fight, but not as skilled as you guys probably.

Abeke looked on and smiled at Lloyd

Abeke: Of course we can help you, I can teach you to hunt, use a bow, be stealthy.

Conor: I can teach you to use staff

Rollan: I can teach you to believe in yourself, and most obvious use a dagger.

Meilin: AND I, will teach you sword fighting, and fighting with your bare hands.

Lloyd: Really, well thanks this is honestly great.

Tarik: Well they can teach you their skills, but maybe you should also concentrate on your own skills as well.

Lloyd: Yeah, of course, I mean I specialize in Wrestling if that helps, I grew up picking idiot people up and dropping them on their heads...its fun

Tarik: That may be great, but that's more close up a battle, and most of the conquerors will have spirit animals and weapons.

Lloyd: So, let's do a nectar ceremony than, you told me you'll help right. oh, and don't doubt my skills in wrestling, I've dropped much bigger man than myself.

Tarik: It's not that I'm doubting you, I'm just saying it's important to have another skill, and that is your primary weapon, and yes we are just about to do a nectar ceremony for you, and I will be hosting it.