Runaway boy

Kelvin waited till midnight, he looked at rain and held his forehead against his "we are getting out of here, Rain" Kelvin whispered, and slinged a bag over his shoulders. Kelvin opened the door quietly to not wake Seth up.

Kelvin closed the door and sneaked through the shadows, to get away from camp, everywhere he looked, guards were out on lookout, he was explained those with nocturnal spirit animals were on night duty...

Kelvin put rain into dormant, seeing as his reindeer was to big to sneak out. Kelvin continued walking through alley ways' till he found the a way out, as soon as he could he ran through the woods as far as he could, he got rein out and climbed on his back. Rain didn't hesitate as he raced Kelvin through the woods to find Lloyd and get their friendship back. He really did miss his best friend.

Seth's point of view!!!

Seth woke up sitting up, "I had the most wierd dream about you yesterday Kelvin... pfft you ran away" Seth laughed softly he looked around for Kelvin. "Hmm, Kelvin, wake up SLEEPYHEAD" Seth chuckled. He got up and walked over to the bed and flipped the blankets of to see that I was blank. "This isn't a dream he's...I should report to Zerif" Seth announced before making his way out to Zerif.

Zerif point of view!!!!

Zerif was in his house when he heard the knock on the door, he opened to see Seth at the door. "hmm, and want godly reason to come here at this time of night" Zerif said before being cut off. "Kelvin ran away, he's not in bed not sure where he went" Seth reported. Zerif nodded "hmm, I see, it seems Kelvin's loyalty wasn't true after all, thanks for the report, we shall track him immediately." Zerif ordered "juniper, Levi and Orson I want you three to too track and spy on our little traitor Kelvin, see where he is going, once you have info, I'd like you to report back to me immediately!" Zerif ordered. All three nodded and headed out, Seth went of with them sneaking out to find Kelvin.

Kelvin's point of view

Kelvin Continued dashing away from the camp, fair enough to find camp. He found a cave and walked on in deep in the cave, he set up a fire to keep warm, and snuggled up to rain for warmth in which rain simply obliged. Kelvin soon after fell asleep.

-Time skip to morning-

Lloyd's point of view

Lloyd was softly snoring in his sleep, feeling warmth radiating him. When he woke he saw arms wrapped around his torso pulled to someones body. Lloyd smiled looking over to see Rollan holding him tight still asleep. Lloyd smiled softly just watching Rollan.

Kelvins point of view

Kelvin began walking once the sun came up, he was walking for sometime till he found another camping ground, he found bowls emptied and weapons he looked at the tent before approaching a dark girl "uhmm excuse me, could I stay here for a bit" Kelvin asked. Abeke turned to the boy "hmm I haven't seen you before, but I guess so, I'm Abeke, and you are' Abeke asked with a gentle smile. Kelvin Smiled back "I'm Kelvin is my name nice to meet you" Kelvin said Abeke then raises a brow "Kelvin as in Lloyd's bully" Abeke said. "Uhhh uhm yesss, I guess you've met him ACK-" Kelvin clutched his nose as it was punched by Meilin. "You little bitch, we've heard all about you, what you did to him and now you join Zerif his stepfather" Meilin glared him. Kelvin clutched his nose "ow, I came here to look for Lloyd for forgiveness.' Kelvin asked

"Forgiveness, I don't think you know what that means" Lloyd frowned looking dead into into his eyes. Kelvin looked at him and gulped.

To be continued!!!!!!

Finally a chapter done I'm sorry it's short. But it was hard to come up with something, but I hoped you liked it...Kelvin is now added more into the story what do you think???

And did Kelvin  deserved that punch in the nose by Meilin?