Lloyd's Secret Story

Last time on Portal to ERDAS

Kelvin and Seth finds the portal

They both land into the enemies base

Seth turns evil while Kelvin status neutral

Seth and Kelvin summon a spirit animal

Zerif Is Lloyds stepfather.

NOW!!!

Rollan: Lloyd wakey wakey.

Rollan smirked, he grabbed a bucket of water and spilt it all on Lloyd without hesitation.'

Lloyd sprang up straight away, and grabbed Rollans legs and brought him to the ground, Lloyd pinned him to the ground, he smiled at Rollan and shaked his long hair wetting Rollan in the process, he got off Rollan and started laughing. Rollan laid next to Lloyd and started laughing along.

Rollan: Come on, we all got a surprise for you, we all have been working on this while we let you snore like a pig.

Lloyd looked at Rollan, and frowned "I do not snore". "oh yeah well we recorded you last night snoring, we couldn't stop laughing." Says Rollans with a smirk.

Lloyd: well, this pig wants his surprise, let's go

Rollan: Slow your roll bacon man, we are going now

Rollan led Lloyd out of the tent, and what Lloyd saw, made him confused.

Lloyd: Huh? What is this all about

Before Rollan could talk, a stranger interrupted "This is the grand stage for your Nectar Ceremony". Lloyd nodded at the stranger.

Lloyd: Not to be rude or anything, but who are you. My name's Lloyd.

"yes I have been told about you from these kids, my name is Tarik, I'm there protector in this war".

'There was something about Tarik, that made Lloyd, comfortable'.

Lloyd: Well, it's nice to meet you Tarik, I've heard about the devourers war, is there any way I can help you guys, cause as far as I'm concerned, I'm not going anywhere, and you guys are the only people Comfortable around.

Lloyd started blushing at this and looked away

Meilin saw this and chose to intervene "Lloyd could I talk to in private for a sec". "Sure" Lloyd responded.

They both went around the tent and Meilin started talking.

Meilin: I saw you head off, last night, and I saw Rollan follow you. What happened...

Lloyd noticed she was looking at me in concern, but also giving me that untrusting look.

Lloyd: oh yeah, I was going to tell you guy, when I woke up. I had to get some freshair, and just think. It's all I've been doing, I can't sleep cause of these nightmares and memories. I just want to let them go, but it causes me grief and pain.

Meilin looked on and started talking.

Meilin: Me too, I struggle with the past and nightmares too, I always see my father getting killed by the devourers spirit animal. I can never let it go. But I have my partner to back me up, who you will be meeting very soon.

Lloyd: yeah, I'm sorry to worry you, but, I'm the most trusting person you could meet. I've kept secrets, I've always kept to myself, cause on earth I was the freak, alone, judged, and bullied by my ex friends Kelvin. I just wish we could be friends again, but I can never trust him again, after the last words he said to me.

Meilin: oh I see, so that why you are here, to start a new life, a new beginning.

Lloyd: yeah, that about sums it up. We should head back tho, they are probs get worried by now.