Lloyd's Scars

Last time on Portal to ERDAS

Lloyd learns that His stepfather is in Erdas

Lloyd joins the greencloaks

Lloyd summons Shade the Black Panther

Now

Tarik: Lloyd, time to get up, it's noon and have to get moving if we want to get the next talisman.

Tarik explained to Lloyd about their mission, and the talisman that holds specific powers

Lloyd rubs his eyes and wakes up, finds he slept on Shade, he petted shades fur and shade looked on at Lloyd and purred.

Lloyd: Alright, come on Shade we have to get up, I just need to get dressed.

Tarik: Of course. We will be waiting

5mins later, Abeke walks into Lloyds tent, and finds huge dark blood lashes across Lloyds back, she slowly walks back out of tent and gasped at what she saw. Lloyd's back was covered in scars and welts, no wonder he can't sleep. She went to the others and told them what she saw, the others looked at the tent and grew worried, but they knew they must wait until Lloyd tells them about it.

Lloyd finally stepped out of tent, wearing a green t-shirt and black jeans. His brown hair was styled like always. He walked up to his friends and Tarik.

Lloyd: Sorry, I took a while, had to find appropriate fashion for myself.

Conor: yeah of course, well we must get a move on, in the night so that conquerors don't track us. 'Conor tried changing the subject, about Lloyds Scars'.

Tarik: Yes, but just remember we still need to stay warned, some conquerors are bonded to nocturnal animals. Alright let's go.

They are all started walking, Conor and briggans in the front of the group to scope out danger and cause he has best sense of smell. Tarik behind Abeke and Meilin at the middle and Rollan then Lloyd taking the rear.

Rollan slowed down to talk to Lloyd

Rollan: How are you really, I don't need Essix eyesight to see a problem.

Lloyd: um, yeah just a dream I had while sleeping, but It was different, I had a dream about my ex friend Kelvin and Seth in Erdas, I don't know why, and I see Zerif with them. But it's just a dream, it's not like they are actually here...right.

Rollan: Of course, how could they, unless they found the portal as well, they could have followed you. Look don't worry about it, we are waiting on Lenori's vision, once she sees something she sends us a note, on what she saw

Lloyd: oh okay, that makes me feel much better, just yeah I left them in the past for a reason, I don't want them in my life anymore.

Rollan: understandable, after what you told us last night. So, there is nothing else.

Lloyd: Yes, really I'm fine Rollan, just getting used to my new life, is all.

Rollan: Yeah fair point, but you'll tell me and the gang if something happens right.

Lloyd: yeah, of course I will.

Rollan knew Lloyd was lying for good reasons, but Lloyd needs to learn to trust, and Rollan swore to help Lloyd out whenever.

Both Rollan and Lloyd stayed quite for a long time, following the gang to their new location.

Lloyd's thought
Rollan, I don't know what I'm feeling for him, he is handsome, but I am most definitely not gay, cause I also like girls as well, was this denial, am I falling for Rollan. He has been nothing but kind, concerned, and the friend he has always wanted, same goes for Conor, Abeke, and Meilin, but with Rollan it feels different.