Kelvin and Seth

Kelvin knew it was his fault that he and Lloyd were not friends anymore. If anything he feels bad for what he has done, he wished he and Lloyd could be friends again, he missed the good old days, but like always, he knew it wouldn't work, today he went way too far. He knew what Lloyd was going through, he knew he was abused and about his mother. Ever since then, he felt nothing but guilt. He wished he could make up for everything he did, but with Seth and others in the way, he knew he couldn't be friends with Lloyd, unless he got bullied too. So, he kept up with the character of the bully.

'Seth and Kelvin leaves the nurse room, after being patched up, after taking one hell of a beating from Lloyd'. If anything Kelvin never knew he could fight or even do that.

Seth: once I find Lloyd, I will drop him so hard he won't even see it coming. He mentioned you used to be besties what that all about

Kelvin: haha don't worry about it, we used to be, was friends. If anything he hanged on me like a wild goose, and I got sick of it, I'm not some protector. So, I left his weak ass, for this group.

Seth: fair enough, you pass. Let's go look for Lloyd anyways I want to give him a piece of my mind.

After looking for ages for Lloyd, they couldn't find him in class, the toilets, outside or anything, he was just gone. Kelvin started getting worried he hoped he didn't push it too far, and led him to disaster. 'where are you'. All of sudden Kelvin spots a blue dim light in a classroom.

Kelvin: 'taps Seth in the shoulder, and Seth looks at where Kevlin is pointing at.' look in the classroom do you see that.

Seth: yeah I do, what is that.

Kelvin: Well let's go in, and look the door is left opened, do you think Lloyd was here maybe.

Seth: yeah he probably did let's go.

'They both entered the room, and saw something unexpected'.

Kelvin: it's a portal, in school...how

Seth: Who cares about that, I'm sure that's where Lloyd went. Hahaha he ran away, what a wuss.

Kelvin: well let's not waste anymore time, let's go.

'Kelvin and Seth both went through the portal, and landed on a hard wood, they stood up and looked at a tall sturn man, he had a dark beard and an evil twink in his eye.'

Seth: who the hell are you, where the hell is Lloyd.

The stranger looked at Seth, and offered a hand. 'My name is Zerif, welcome to Erdas, you are in stetriol the home of the second devourer.'

Kelvin: huh? Conqueror? Erdas? Stetriol?.

Zerif ignored Kelvin and looked at Seth "To answer your question, we did have a vision of your friend Lloyd he is with a group of friends, the greencloaks the sworn enemy." Says Zerif.

Seth interrupted and laughed "Lloyd our friend, hahaha, he is nothing but a freak. I went to get revenge on him for what he did to me

Zerif: ahh, an enemy of Lloyd I see and you kelvin, are you also an enemy to Lloyd.

Kelvin thought hard, he loved Lloyd like a brother, but he knew he had to stay in character, he looked up at Zerif with an evil eye and smirk. "Most definitely".

Zerif: Well then, you are now on the side of the conquerors, we will be attacking the group soon, but for now be patient.

'Zerif picked up a flask with yellow liquid in it, and showed it to Kelvin and Seth, and explained the world of Erdas and how it works. He explained about the bile that allows them to bond to an animal of their choosing'.

Without hesitation Seth accepted it, and Zerif offered the bile to Seth. Seth drank it, he shivered at the taste, so sour and bitter, all of a sudden his chest was warm and his chest was beating. And like that right in front of him stood the biggest Hyena he has ever seen. The hyena without hesitation walked up to Seth, nozzled his hand. And right there he felt a surge of power, greed, and envy. He knew who his first kill will be.

Kelvin stood forward, quite nervous in fact. But Zerif, picked up a different flask, it was bright yellow, more shiny then the bile. "Receive the Nectar of Ninani". Kevlin took a slip, and just like Seth, his chest felt warm, the monkeys cried and elephants trumpeted, and in front of him stood a huge reindeer. Just like the hyena, the reindeer moved forward and put one of its antler on Kelvin's shoulder, Kelvin felt stronger, wiser, and speed. he never felt like this before and became obsessed with this new power.

Zerif: get ready children, this battle has just begun.

Zerif chuckled he knew exactly what he just did. He gave Seth the bile cause he knew he could control Seth, but Kelvin seemed more tamed, he is shore going to have a word with him and change his mind about Lloyd and move him towards the evil side.

Cause the only person in this world who knows Lloyd is Zerif, as he was one who killed Lloyds mother and also Lloyds stepfather, and he could never forget how weak his stepson was. He can't wait to get his hands on him again.

To be Continued...

MIND BLOWN RIGHT. Kelvin and Seth landed in the house of the conquerors, and chose the devourers side. I wonder if Zerif can make Kelvin purely evil or will it not work making Kelvin the traitor of the conquerors and join Lloyds side, do you think Kelvin has a chance to being Lloyd's friend again... Find out in the next chapter.

Wow and didn't see that coming did ya. Zerif being the one who killed Lloyds mother and being the stepfather of the abused Lloyd.