~6~

Here you go:)

Author's POV
It was now morning, everyone was still asleep in their own room. Small bits of sunshine shine through a window full of pink things, but still boy-ish. A clock's ringing could be heard from the same room. It was now 7:00 am. Jin wakes up and closes it. He goes to his bathroom instead his room, after tuhat he goes to the kitchen. Before he wakes up the others, he always makes a delicious breakfast.

~~ Time skip ~~

After he was done, he went to wake the others up. He went to their rooms one by one, first was Jhope was the easiest on to wake up, because you can only say the word snake and he wakes up almost instantly.

After Jhop, Jimin, Tae and Rm woke up and put on their work attires they went down to waite for the others so they can eat all together.
Now only Yoongi and Jungkook are asleep and it's pretty weird why Jungkook is still asleep.
Jin went inside Suga's room and tried to wake him up, but failed miserably as always. Jin stood there looking at Yoongi with an annoyed face, Yoongi always does this.

'Whatever no food for you then' he thought before turning around to go wake his sweet kookie up. Walking through the door of Jungkook's room his sweet unresistable scent hit's Jin's nose trill. He tries to calm his nerves and relaxed a bit. He walked in and saw something in a really bad time. Jungkook's scent was so strong it's erotic, his thing was already starting to get hard, but when he looked at Kookie and saw what he was wearing and what was showing, it was too late to save his thing.

 Jungkook's scent was so strong it's erotic, his thing was already starting to get hard, but when he looked at Kookie and saw what he was wearing and what was showing, it was too late to save his thing

(Jungkook was wearing theses by the way.)

He was sleeping on his left side, his t-shirt all the way up his shoulders, his pink nipples showing and his cute, but sexy waistline, and lastly his a$$.

Jin's POV
'TAEHYUNG YOU B**H, what did you let him wear, Fu**ing thanks though.' He thought as he approached the bed.
'Omg,omg someone help' he panicked, but then he said sweetly " Kookie, baby, wake up so we can eat breakfast and go to work together, come on."

"Mmm~~" Jungkook moaned and opened his eyes.

Author's POV

'F*ck, sh?t, I heard nothing' Jin thought as he felt his thing di.k twitch. " Ok Kookie I all go to the bathroom real quick, better wake up fast or else... I all eat you as breakfast" he whispered the last part before continuing- " and, please wake Yoongi up, thank you bunny"

"ok~" Jungkook said softly rubbing his eyes.

To be continued....
~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~?~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Hello, I'm back. I all try to upload more, but school started today soo... not sure.

Sorry if there were any grammar mistakes. Please vote and comment.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, but here's a small teaser of the next chap..👇🏼
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

"Bunny come here" - ??

"Aah~... no~ wai- HYUNG"

"What are you doing?"

"Hi~ little bunny, you smell good~" - ??

~~~~~~~~~~,,,,~~~~~~~~~~,,,,~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading

Until then
Bye👋🏼