~7~

I took that picture, is it good?
Enjoy:~

Jungkook's POV
Jin hyung woke me up and left. Why was he in a hurry? I better wake up hyungie. I stood up from the bed, wonder how I got in these Pjs.
I go to the bathroom and did what everyone does. I don't want to change yet so I go to Suga hyungie's room, open the door and went inside.
The room smells so nice, I felt my legs go weak on me for a second. What is this? I feel a bit weird.

"Hyungie~ wake up or Jin hyungie is going to be mad." I say walking to his bed.

"..." nothing.

"Hyungieeee~ come on~" I walked closer and climbed on the on(?) the bed, slowly until I was almost sleeping next to him. "please hyungie" When I got closer to him a very strong smell hit me. I felt dizzy. I felt weak. What is this?

I unconsciously sat on his lap, I groan was heard. "Kookie what the-" "Hyungie why didn't you wake up" I pouted. "Sorry bunny, here give me a hug so I can wake up."

Author's POV
Jungkook jumped on his hyung to give him a big hug, but what he didn't know is that he just mad something wake up. You understand.
While hugging, Jungkook started feeling dizzy again overwhelmed by the strong sweet scent.

"Hyungie"
"Yes, bunny?"
"My body is heating, I feel hot a-and you smell good~" Jungkook said and pulled away from the hug. Sitting on the now hard member of Suga while looking so innocent and hot, Suga wanted to mess him up even more. He was about to grab Jungkook's waist, but unfortunately Jungkook stood up remembering that after eating their breakfast they had to go somewhere, which is the company.

"Hyungie lets go or Jinnie hyung is going to get mad at us.~" He said trying to make Suga stand up, but that didn't work. He pouted cutely and stomped his feet.
"Fine, but you have to sit on my lap" Suga chuckled at the bunnies cuteness and carried him bridal style to the kitchen.
"S-sure why not" he yelped at first, but then smiled cutely and hugged his hyungie.

~~ At the kitchen ~~

"What are they doing, where are they we are going to be late." Rm said looking a bit mad, because of him breaking a glass. "Calm down, Kookie is waking Suga up, patience" Jin replied "I'm hungry let's eat already" Tea and Jimin wined. Before anyone can reply, giggles could be heard. "Why would you ask such a question m, of course I love you, I love you all" Suga and Jungkook could be seen entering the kitchen, Jungkook in Suga's hands giggling. After hearing that everyone in the kitchen felt some kind of feeling, but no one new what they were.

Reaching the table and the others, Suga lets go of Kookie to stand up.

"Good morning hyungies~" Jungkook says and gives everyone a kiss on their cheek.

'Fu*k why is he wearing these shorts?!?'

'Aah... I want to kiss his lips' (I all let you choose the one who says this)

"Good morning, now let's eat" Jin said with a smile.

Suga sat on a chair "Come here bunny"and pulled Jungkook to sit on his lap like they promised.
"I'm so hungry"
"Let's eat"

They started eating and talking about what they are going to do today and about work. Everything was normal, no one choking on their food or drink until....

"Excuse me hyung..." Jungkook was trying to grab some pancakes that were a bit far from were he was sitting so his body was pressed against the table, his almost revealed ass in front of Suga. And because of his small shirt half of his abs were on full display. He looked so sexy pressed down against the table that the ones that were drinking or eating something at that moment simply choked.

"Holy mother of god" Jin muttered.

Suga couldn't stop himself from touching the view in front of him and squeezed Jungkook's ass, sending shivers down his spine and letting a small yelp-moan escape his lips.

"HYung?!??!"

To be continued....

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

There you go. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Thank you for reading this story, please vote and comment. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.
I 💜 you all!

Until then
Bye 👋🏼