~9~

Hello guys I'm back, I came back from the dead. Sorry for not updating for like a (21) century. I'm really sorry, I all try to do my best from now on🙇🏻‍♀️.
But without further ado, please enjoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

After Namjoon said that, Jungkook was confused. He thought that his hyungie was joking, but at the same time he knew that Namjoon doesn't joke a lot not to mention that his face looked dead serious.
"H-hyungie... what do you mean? How can I be omega? Aren't I....?" Jungkook said, heart pounding fast with fear in his eyes. He waited for his hyung's answer and Namjoon started to talk.

"Kookie-ah, now I have to tell you the truth, but stay calm..." he started " we aren't your real brothers, but the truth is... your parents were great friends of our parents and the left you with us when..." he said softly looking at Jungkook eyes that were filled with confusion and fear. Namjoon's heart clenched hard after seeing the look inside Jungkook's eyes.
"Does t-that mean that y-you'll going to hate m-me, b-b-because I'm not your real b-brother and an Omega?" His eyes were filled with tears that were already falling down his eyes. " p-please don't hate me" he looked up at Namjoon, hands clutching the said man's clothes.

Namjoon's eyes widened, cupped Jungkook's face in his large hands and said " No, no Kookie. No one is going to hate you, I dare them." He thought the last part and kissed the still falling tears from Jungkook's face. "We love you, forever." He assured him and Jungkook smiled a little hugging him, arms tightly around his hyung's neck. " *sniff* Me-me too hyungie. I love you all so much and I want to be you little brother forever." Namjoon hugged him back and smiled a sad smile.

"Yes... our brother forever..." Namjoon said to himself and rubbing on Jungkook's back. After a while Jungkook sighed satisfied and stood up from Namjoon's lap and said " okay hyung, I'll go wash my face and go downstairs so we don't get late or worry the others." He smiled his cute bunny smile and hurried to the bathroom. Namjoon sighed looking at Jungkook's walking figure, stood up and went down to the living room.

When he was going down the stairs he saw that all of the others were already done. He went to them, sat on the one seat sofa and sighed a long sigh that made all of them look at him. "What's with you?" Jin said and put his phone down. But he got no answer, all he got was silence and another big sigh. All of them exchanged some confused looks but then Namjoon spoke " I told Jungkook..."
" that he is an Omega? But how? I mean weren't both his parents Betas-" J-Hope said in a low voice but got cut off by Namjoon speaking again. " That and... about him not being our brother." After he said that he heard some loud gasps from the people around him.

"YOU WHAT?" They all shouted at the same time.
"We agreed not to tell him yet!"
"What did he do after that??"
They all panicked and started shooting question all over the place. " I had to, it was a
'now or never' moment.... and he cried. He answered them and Jin immediately stood up. "Why didn't you say that sooner. I have to go to him-" "No he said he was going to wash up so that you don't worry. Act like nothing happened or he is going to get sad." Namjoon said looking at everyone and the nodded their head.

Right after that, they heard footsteps heading their way. That turned their head and saw Jungkook walking to them with a lollipop in his moth. "Sorry hyungies for making you wait long. Let's go." He said with a big smile. "No Kookie, don't apologize. It's our company after all, now lets go before we really get late." Taehyung said and put his right hand out for Jungkook and intertwined their fingers together.

To be continued....

————————————————————————

How have y'all been doing these days?

I uploaded yesterday but it was all wrong.  I don't know where I left my brain at. But thanks to a reader @wallytan I realize the mistake and wrote it again.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll try my best to upload/ update as soon as I could. I'm really sorry for disappearing for so long. I'll try to make up for it.

And sorry for my unprofessional writing skills + bad grammar mistakes.

Please do vote and comment if you like it or have some ideas.

Until then
-bye~