Chapter 10

"Wake up," Hamilton whispered to his sleeping boyfriend, gently shaking him. Laurens groaned in response, starting to stir.

"Baby, go back to sleep," Laurens mumbled half asleep, while hiding his face in the crook of the smaller male's neck.

"Come on, wake up," Hamilton repeated, a litter sterner this time.

"No," Laurens responded. Hamilton sighed and started to sit up, moving away from Laurens. "No, you're so warm and snuggly and adorable," Laurens whined, reaching for Hamilton.

"No? What do you mean 'no'?" Hamilton asked playfully.

"You can't just leave me here," Laurens droned.

"How are you going to stop me?" Hamilton teased, poking Laurens' face.

"Like this," Laurens bluntly stated, pulling Hamilton's hand, forcing him back down. He then wrapped his arms around Hamilton securely.

"Let me go,"

"No,"

"Let me go,"

"No,"

"Let me go,"

"No,"

"Please?"

"No,"

"Pretty please?"

"Still no,"

"Pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"Not a chance," Laurens said, smirking when he felt Hamilton sink into his touch.

"You're evil," Hamilton complained, snuggling up to the bigger male's chest,

"I know," Laurens replied bluntly.

"I hate you," Hamilton replied, enjoying the warmth Laurens gave off.

"Your actions suggest otherwise," Laurens stated matter-of-factly.

"Oh yeah?" Hamilton asked teasingly, lifting his head.

"Yeah," Laurens answered smugly, looking at Hamilton's shining violet eyes.

"Shut up," Hamilton joked, letting a playful smile take over his face.

"Make me," Laurens challenged, leaning in so their lips were only inches apart.

"Feeling confident are we?" Hamilton mused, leaning in just a tad.

"Only for you," Laurens said, leaning in the rest of the way.

"You both do know it's rude to ignore your guests, right?" Adriene asked, leaning on the wall. Both men jumped back at the sudden disturbance.

"What are you doing here?" Laurens growled, subconsciously ushering Hamilton behind him.

"I've come to watch movies with you and paint your nails!" Adriene cheered sarcastically. "Listen, I'm sorry, but stupid questions get stupid answers,".

"I'm just saying, getting my nails painted wouldn't be the worst," Hamilton chirped.

"You've painted your nails before?" Adriene asked, actually sincere this time.

"Yes," Hamilton responded, squinting his eyes in confusions. "What's wrong with that?".

"Absolutely nothing, you're perfect just the way you are baby," Laurens cooed.

"Nothing, just you never striked me as a guy that would do that," Adriene thought out loud.

"Eh, you learn something new every day," Hamilton dismissed.

"Anyway, I'm here for a certain someone," Adriene mused, getting back on topic.

"I thought we had a deal!" Hamilton yelled, squirming out of Laurens' hold and walking closer to Adriene.

"Oh, we do," Adriene droned. "I'm a man of my word-," Adriene started before getting cut off by a scoff from Hamilton.

"'Man of my word' my butt. I've still got the hickies to prove it," Hamilton barked, shaking off the side of his shirt to reveal his neck and shoulder covered in hickies and love bites.

"A little bit of fun never hurt anyone," Adriene said, being complete straight forward.

"It hurt him! I came back to him balling his eyes out and afraid! 'A little fun' is also referred to as rape you prick!" Laurens yelled, getting up in Adriene's face.

"I suggest you stand back before the situation gets worse for your little toy," Adriene warned, pointing to Hamilton, who was trying to pull Laurens back in fear that he would kill a man.

"What do you mean?" Laurens asked, taking a step back, earning a quick 'thank you' from his lover.

"I told him I'd let you off the hook, I've got to get answers somehow, and he just happens to be available," Adriene said.

"You can't!," Laurens yelled. "I swear to god I will-," Laurens started, whipping his head around when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He was met with the sparkling violet eyes of his soulmate.

"I'll be fine," Hamilton whispered, offering a warm smile.

"No, you can't go with him," Laurens said, holding Hamilton's hand, well the best you can when Hamilton's hands are still tied up.

"This was apart of the deal I guess," Hamilton coaxed while squeezing Laurens' hand.

"I'll take your spot! Just please don't go with him," Laurens pleaded, becoming more desperate with every word.

"Then I let him kiss me for no reason," Hamilton whispered, feeling the shame rise in him again. Laurens took notice.

"Baby, you did what you thought was right," Laurens cooed, caressing Hamilton's cheek.

"I'm gonna miss this moment," Hamilton sighed, leaning into Laurens' warm touch.

"You don't have to go, I'll do whatever it takes," Laurens begged as the door opened to reveal three men walking in.

"I'm sorry," Hamilton whispered before letting the men drag him towards the door.

"No!" Laurens screamed, starting to follow the men.

"Not so fast lover boy," Adriene mused as men held Laurens back.

"Let me go!" Laurens screamed, squirming around, trying to get a look of the Caribbean male. He only caught a glimpse of the male giving him a sympathetic smile before disappearing. "Don't leave me!" he screamed once again, thrashing against the guards hold.

"We'll be back," Adriene droned, starting to heading towards the door.

"Don't touch him!" Laurens screamed, getting out of the guards hold. He ran to Adriene, flipped him around, and threw a punch. A loud crack was heard as Adriene fell to the ground. "Don't you dare touch him," Laurens warned once again, watching Adriene's face as he gingerly touched his nose.

"You bastard!" Adriene yelled upon seeing that his nose was bleeding and quit possibly broken.

"What're you gonna do about it?" Laurens asked with a smirk.

"I'll show you what I'm going to do about it," Adriene barked, stepping closer to Laurens.

"Careful there, you might just break the deal," Lauren teased, laughing to himself when he heard Adriene curse under his breath.

"Just you wait," Adriene barked, storming out the door with the guards following closely.

Laurens sucked in a deep breath and punched the wall, cringing when he heard a few pops.

"God damn you!" Laurens screamed, punching the wall again, this time painting it a dark red.