Chapter 19

The next morning had gone rather smoothly. Hamilton had convinced Laurens to stray as far away from their old plan as possible and worked up the logistics of the new one. The new plan was more complicated, leaving room for mistakes. Lots of room. But, if the plan was to be carried out correctly, they should make it out alive. To sum it up, their plan was to have Hamilton befriend and seduce André, convince him to help them, and get out. 

André held Hamilton’s chin up, gently forcing eye contact. “What ever did happen to you and Laurens?” he asked, pushing Hamilton further against the wall.

“Oh? Didn’t you hear?” Hamilton said, feigning obliviousness to what Andre meant. His plan was working so far. It had been a week since Laurens and him had made up the plan, and in that time he had befriended André. He had moved on to the second stage, seduction, hence why he was letting André push him against the wall.

 If he wasn’t still hung up on Laurens, he wouldn’t mind the way their bodies were almost pushed together. The more he thought about it, the more the feeling drove him crazy. Maybe it was the fact he hadn’t felt this type of gentle intimacy in what felt like ages, but was really only a month or two. Maybe it was the fact that he craved to be touched by someone he knew, Or maybe it was the fact that he longed for Laurens touch again, subconsciously pretending that blond male was touching him instead. Whatever the case, he was kind of enjoying this.

 “Not yet my dear. I had other things to do outside of this campsite.” André rubbed himselfon Hamilton a bit. A deep chuckle escaped his lips when he heard Hamilton’s breath hitch.

“Outside of this campsite?” He asked innocently, pulling on the collar of André’s shirt to make his mind cloud with lust.

“Don’t tell Adriene I said this, but…” he took a deep breath and whispered, “outside of here, to the left. There’s woods. Perfect for scouting and hiding. We have to check to make sure no one is hiding in there. To the right, there’s the data headquarters. That’s where I was.” André reported. His mind was too clouded with lust to click in that he was telling vital information.

“Well...Laurens and I, we got into a fight…” Hamilton claimed with a shaky breath. He looked at André with fake tears. “A-And, he hit me…”

“I’m so sorry...I didn’t know he’d do that to you. If I had known I would’ve beat his ass, fuck, I probably still will.” André threatened. He put his hand on where Hamilton was holding his cheek in the spot the bruise had once been.

“Please don’t...you’ll only make it worse..”

“Baby, you sure? I’ll make sure he never lays a hand on you again.”

“I’m sure.” Hamilton said. He stood on his tippy toes and since André was already leaned over he could bury his face in the taller male’s neck. He kissed at the skin gently before he whispered, “Besides. I want you to work on something else tonight~”

André pressed his body firm against the maller male's. “And what would that be~?”

“Me.”

André pulled Hamilton’s head away from his shoulder by the other man's curly hair. “Nah, ah, ah. You’re not the one in control~”

Hamilton whined, but immediately kissed back when the other man kissed him. André hummed at the consent, bringing his hands down to cup Hamilton’s ass. Hamilton jumped up and wrapped his legs around André, pulling back to breathe. André stared at the other man, rubbing his ass gently, and really pressing the fragile male against the wall to get as close as possible.

“John~” Hamilton whispered breathlessly. He held onto André securely, loving the intimacy and attention he was getting. Not a single touch was too rough or without care.

“So quiet~ I’ll fix that later~”

Hamilton’s knees went weak as he collapsed onto the floor. His chest scraped against the rough, and probably now stained, wall. André laid next to his spent, what he thought was his lover. Hamilton curled up close to Andre, who held him, longing for attention. He felt as if he had been starved from affection, only now getting a fill.

“Try to sleep baby. You look exhausted.”

Hamilton looked up at André tiredly. “Are you gonna stay with me?”

“Always.” The simple word made Hamilton feel guilty. He was playing with his feelings. For what must have been half of it, he was pretending the man fucking him against the wall was Laurens. It was so much easier since the two shared the same first name, so he didn’t accidentally moan the wrong one out. What right did he possess to toy with someone, making them believe he loved them? This man clearly loved and cared for him. Why couldn't he let this stupid mission go and be with André? He had no reason to shun him. He's always wanted someone to love him, what if André was the one? What if it was a wrong time deal? He had no one. No one who would care for him. No one besides Adriene and André.

Hamilton shook the feeling off and closed his eyes, unaware of what he was thinling about for the most part. Step two complete, onto three.