CHAPTER 7

NK lead Khushi and Jezz to the guest room. Khushi need's to use a wheelchair for a few more days. After that, she could walk herself.

Jezz: "Khushi dear, What was that? I never saw you take interest in a boy before."

Khushi:" Jezz, I never cared about love. But past few months that I spend with Arnav and others changed me. Now I am greedy.... I want to be loved more. I was never like this before.... But you know what? I am not going to be weak in front of them. I will show them what I got."

NK:" Yes, Khushi. You must fight back like before".

Jezz: "I will go and bring something to eat. You have medicine to take. NK... can you show me the kitchen?"

NK and Jezz went to kitchen and Khushi left alone. Shyam, who was sitting at the leaving room saw that. Seizing the opportunity he entered Khushi's room. Khushi saw that but she didn't panic.

Shyam: "Khushi ji, Do you know how much I missed you? After sawing how everyone treats you, I think I was the only one who loved and cared about you." Shyam said with a fake sentiment.

He tried to put a good show in front of Khushi. But Khushi looked emotionless. Which made Shyam more aggressive. He moves forward and put his hand on either side of the wheelchair. He pulls the wheelchair more close to himself.

Shyam: "Khushi ji can't you see how much I am trying to act nice towards you?...OK, If you want to make things worse. I would do that? If I can turn everyone including you Arnav ji against you then I can make you mine in no time." Shyam leans toward Khushi.

He was so engrossed in his emotions, he failed to notice Khushi's hands moving to the side slot of wheelchair and pulling something out. In a split of second Khushi sprayed the content of the bottle which directly landed on Shyam's eyes. That was an unexpected attack. Shyam felt like his eyes are burning. He lost his balance and fell down on the floor. Upon hearing Shyam's cry Everyone including Guptas who reached RM just then rushed to Khushi's room. NK and Jezz were the first one-twos to reach the room followed by others.

NK and Jezz: "What happened Khushi? Are you okay."

Khushi looked at Shyam who was on the floor. They understood what would have happened. Other who followed them find Shyam. Anjali tried to help Shyam get up. His eyes are burning like earlier.

Anjali: "What did you do Khushi?" Anjali glared toward Khushi.

Khushi: "Instead of questioning me you should wash his face. My pepper spray may leave him blind forever. And you should ask him what happened?"

Anjali and others help Shyam out of the room. Guptas who were watching this scenario taken back by Khushi's guts. They knew something was off, so they should keep quiet for now and prepare another plan. They also leave.

Arnav reached home as usual. A teary Anjali received him. She told him about everything that happened. She tried her best to display Khushi as a threat to their life. Arnav went straight to guest room. He entered the room without knocking.

Khushi: "well... Even if it's your own home, it is a basic manner to Knock before entering someone else's room."

Arnav: "Stop it Khushi... you"

Khushi: "Stop! I don't even start to stop."

Arnav: "It's not even half a day after you came into this house. And you are already making trouble for my family."

Khushi: "What did I do?" She looked at Jezz. "Did I make any trouble Jezz?" Jezz just smiled. She knew Arnav's anger won't affect her young miss.

Arnav: "What game are you playing Khushi? Do you really want Di's life to be spoiled?"

Khushi indicated Jezz to go outside. She obeyed. Khushi slide her hand to a pouch. She took out a phone. She handover the phone to Arnav and ask him to play it. Arnav's anger replaced with confusion and curiosity. He played the audio file. And that was Shyam's voice. Khushi recoded it when Shyam entered her room earlier. As the audio clip progress, Arnav filled with rage. The audio clip ended with the screaming of Shyam. Arnav felt life his knees giving up. Did he make a mistake in understanding Khushi?

Arnav looked at Khushi. He felt the Khushi in front of him was another person. The vibe around her make him somehow uneasy.

Khushi: "If you got the answer. You can go. I need to take rest."

Arnav: "Khu..." Arnav was about to ask her a few more thing but Jezz suddenly entered the room. She didn't notice Arnave was still there.

Jezz: "Young miss, I just saw the news. JK group..." That's when she noticed Arnav. She immediately become quiet. Khushi compossed her self

Khushi: "Will you please excuse us Mr. Raizada, I need to take rest."

Arnav left the room without asking anything further.

Jezz: "I am extremely sorry Young miss...."

Khushi: "It's okay Jezz. Make sure you don't make any mistakes in the future."

Jezz: "And I don't think Mr. Raizada is suspicious of anything. If he was, he would have said anything."

Khushi: "You are wrong Jezz. He is definitely suspicious. And even if he goes behind the JK group, he probably won't find anything that leads to me....."