Chapter 22

Marcus' Pov

It is already eight hours since we started the rehearsal. I think that we are all really tired but we have at least three more hours of work.

From the other hand, luckily we changed some things. For example, on the parts that me and Martinus are dancing with one of the dancers, I changed and now I dance with Kamelia.

This is so good and challenging at the same time. The moves that she has to do close to me, are exactly the opossite of innocent. And I really try to keep myself calm.

We all make a small break for 10 minutes.

I quickly grap my phone to see if the reply that I am waiting for has comen. And I see it

I just received your packet. I don't know how to thank you...I will give you the money you spent for this..I promise ! THANK YOU !

I smile and quickly tap

No need to thank me! And for the money....dont even think about it!

I don't know her personally but If she is like her daugter, I will adore her too.

It was way too easy to find Sofia's number from Kamelia's phone and ask her the address of her home in Spain.

So I just bought a ticket for Italy for her mum, and sent it to her with all the rest information she needs to know about the surprise that we are gonna do to Kamelia.

I am so hyped with my idea. I know how much she misses her mum. And I have many plans for us in Italy.

I am just still thinking if I have to say to everyone that we are together. I want to be free to post photos of us. I want to be free to kiss her wherever I want. I want to scream to the whole world how much I love her. 

Isn't it magical? The fact that she changed me in only a few days. I feel like I know her my whole life. I don't know what I was doing before her...I ask myself how I was able to live without her by my side.

I just have to find a good way to make it public...

-MARCUS

I "wake up" from my thoughts and look at Julia, who screamed my name

-Are you okay? You have been standing here, looking at the wall, smiling and nodding to yourself

She giggles a bit and then I hear Kamelia and Carl laughing their ass off while looking to his phone.

I turn my eyes back to Julia and answer

-Yeah I was just thinking of something

And then I walk to Kamelia's and Carl's

-What happened?

-You better check your insta bro

I am really confused so I just open my instagram and I see his story.

He really filmed me while I was just talking with myself. And I can also hear Kamelia's laugh in the video.

Okay even though I look stupid, it is a funny video so i repost it on my story and I write

"You both have to watch your back after this"

Right after this, we all have to continue the rehearsal.

[...]

Martinus leaves quickly cause he has promised to Emma that he will visit her at the hotel.

We all hug each other and say the last informations for tomorrow.

Everyone leaves and Kamelia puts on her jacket and waits for me.

-I have to talk with Marte

I put my hand on my pocket and I get out my keys

-Wait for me in the car...I don't think that I will be late

I give her a quick kiss on the forehead and I start walking to Marte's office.

I don't even knock the door. I just open the door and sit in the chair that is in frontof her desk.

-You asked to talk to me

She nods with a serious face and she turns her mac book to my direction so I can see the screen.

She is on her email and I can't really understand what I should see

-Open the first file

I do what she tells and I see around 5 photos of me and Kamelia kissing yesterday at the park that Emma was performing.

I look at them again and again. I don't know who took these photos. We were disguised but....not enough.

-An unknown email sent me early in the morning....What do you have to say about it?

.

.

.

.

.

.

I know I am awful at posting early....Sorry for not updating the story soon...I am actually on vacation and I try to write but EVERYONE is distracting me here..ugh

Sorry for this boring part...Promise that I will try more for the next ♡

Don't forget to vote and comment♡