Chapter 25

Marcus' Pov

I close my phone and lean my head on the top of hers. I close my eyes and I fell asleep without understanding it.

[...]

-Wow they have caused a total chaos on instagram and they are sleeping peacefully.

Mary's voice makes me wake up. Martinus and Mary are standing in front of me and Kam.

I put my finger in my lips, showing them to be quiet cause she is still sleeping.

Mary seems to be a bit mad and if her eyes could throw flames, I would have been on fire now. From the other hand, Martinus has a huge smile on his face.

-Congrats bro. Finally you told it to everyone

he wispers and I smile. He wanted to hug me but Kam was still leaning on my shoulder and the last thing I wanted to do is to wake her up.

Martinus sits in one chair close to me while Mary does some steps away and starts talking to her phone.

-Does Marte knows about you and Kamelia?

-Actually yes...this is why she wanted to talk to me on our last rehearsal

-So she allowed you to tell about your relationship to our fans?

-It is complicated...she actually said me not to do it...but I feel sure about my relationship so I posted it

That moment I felt Kam moving. 

I turned my eyes to her.

-Am I sleeping for a long time?

-No no....only for one hour.

Kamelia's Pov

Wow I was sleeping only for an hour? I felt like I was sleeping for a whole year lol.

I notice that Martinus is here so I smile at him. But for some reason he quickly stands up, comes in front of me and open his arms so I can hug him.

I giggle a bit cause his face is as happy as a small kid who just took a chocolate.

I wrapp my hands around him and he says

-Nice job, Mrs Jones

I go a bit back and give a "your brother is high" look at Marcus.

He starts laughing and Martinus too.

-No way....She doesn't know?

Marcus shakes his head negative and I  still have no clue what they are talking about.

Marcus taps his hand on his lap, and I sit there. He opens his phone and shows me the new photo of me that he posted while I was asleep.

"Mrs Jones" is what he has written on the caption and then I remember.

I listened him singing this song in the morning. I really don't know all the lyrics but I am sure that it was something about this name.

-Is it connected with the cover you did today? Did you post it?

-Yup my smart girl

And then the reality hits me

-SO YOU JUST TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP?

-EXACTLY

I open my mouth widely trying to understand it . I am in a big shock cause...we are actually not so much time together, and I know that it is difficult to say this kind of stuff at his fans.