Chapter 30

Five months later

Marcus Pov

I focus on her lips trying to understand what she is saying but the music on my headphones is distracting me. I see her laughing and saying the word again and again.

This is really hard. I cant stand this. I just put my hands on her cheeks and kiss her. She takes my headphones off and playfully says to me

"One more point for me Gunnarsen"

"Ugh this game is hard"

She smiles and sits back to her seat, placing the headphones on her ears.
I smirk as I think the sentence I will tell her. She waits for me and I show her the number three with my fingers

"Three words?"

I nod and I start to wisper the words. From the other hand she is shouting them cause the music on her ears is really high so she cant understand it.

I tell her the last word of the sentence and she shouts the final sentence

"Marcus please me", without totally understanding what she says.

Everyone who sits near us turn their heads to our direction. I laugh my ass off as Kamelia looks down because of embarrassment.

"You are an asshole" she says but I cant stop laughing.

"Yeah but you love me"

Kamelia Pov

That was really embarrasing. But I have to admit that it was funny too. I smile a bit and then relax back to my seat. We are on the plain, flying to Spain. We have two last concerts there and then vacation. Marcus said me that he has planned something special for us and I really cant wait to find out what this is. But actually now I am more excited to see my mum again after so much time.

In fact...last time I saw her when she and Marcus suprised me and she came at the concert at Italy! I also visited her two and a half months when we had one week break and I decided to come to Spain. I said to Marcus to come here with me too but he had work to do on studio in Oslo so he couldn't come.

Sometimes I get so mad at his managment...and especially at Mary. She doesnt let him rest. He is human too...he cant record music, having concerts and going to tv shows all the time. He once said me that everything was easier when their dad was their manager. I can understand why....Because he cares about their physical and mental health. Instead of Mary who cares only for money. And for some reason, especially the last months, Marcus does everything she says. Actually the last months he acts weird when she is in front. Even though she knows about our relationship.

Marcus strokes my shoulder so I turn to his direction.

"We still have two hours...Do you want to watch a movie?"

I get excited with his idea cause watching movies with him is the cutest thing ever.
We both wear headphones and focus on the small screen which is placed on the back of the front seat. He wrapps his arm around my neck so I can place my head to chest and calm from his stable breath.

The movie is really interesting...but I dont think Marcus thought the same cause he is sleeping. When it ends I want to stand up but his hand makes it difficult. I try hard to not weak him up but I hear him wispering.

-Are we here?

-No...I just want to go to the toilet..sleep

He shows me his lips, still havind his eyes closed and I kiss him quickly before I go to the small toilet in the back part of the airplane. As I am going out of it, I see Mary coming. She having a fake smile on her face

-I saw that Marcus is sleeping...he must be really tired

Guess why, I think but I just nod. I am ready to go back to my seat when she continues talking.

-This man loves sleeping. He was so tired after he had recorded his own song and he begged me to let him go sleep a bit before we go in a bar to congratulate him.

My mind stucks. What?

-His own song?

-Yeah...dont you know it?

-No

-Ups...my bad. Please dont tell to Marcus that I said it to you. I suppose it's a secret.

She giggles and leaves. So he shares secrets with her? I know that he is not confident for his songs...but why would he tell it to Mary and not to me?

I go back to my seat thinking that I have to ask him about it but he is still sleeping and I cant wake him up for this.

"I will ask him after the concert..when we will be alone" I think and I calm down.

Lucas Pov

I get a notification for a new message and a smile appears on my face while I am reading it.

"I did what you said me...It's your turn."

I was waiting this moment for a long time.
Tonight Marcus Gunnarsen will have to give some explanations.

.

.

.

.

.

SSOOOOOOO HERE IS A NEW PART FINALLY!

This is five months later BUT dont worry...I will do some flashbacks so you will understand EVERYTHING about mary and martinus and the whole situation. We slowly arrive to the end of this story and I have to admit that I already knoe the end and I am really excited to see if you will like it ♡

ALSO...HIS OWN SONG (aka wild love) JUST MADE A COMEBACK. I mean it never left BUT this is what this story is about...right?

Mary has heard it but kamelia no...hmmm

ANYWAYS hope you like this part ♡

Don't forget to vote and comment what do you think!

much love from me♡ have an amazing weekend!