Chapter 26

Kamelia Pov

He graps the phone and find his number. He is ready to call him but I stop him.

-This won't help us...he is just jealous

-Kam let me handle it. He can't write those bullshits. Am I the reason that you are sick? HE LITERALLY SLAPPED YOU AND NOW HE FINDS IT RIGHT TO WRITE THESE?

I get his point. He is right. But I am not in the mood for arguments...

-Baby...lets just let it go. My head still hurts a bit...I dont have the energy to talk with him

His mad face changes and he wrapps his arms around my neck, as I let my hands travel to his back.

-I am sorry...I...I just got jealous and...I dont know

-YOU got jealous? why?

-Because...he is not completely wrong. I mean...Without me you would not have to walk with security, hiding all the time, getting through hundred of girls who scream...all these. You could live a natural life. And I know that when you will understand how much pain my "famous status" can cause to you, you will walk out of my life.

I go back and look him in his hazelnut eyes.

-What are you talking about? Why do you make your mind tired with all these bullshits?

-I don't know...This is just my biggest fear

-Okay so...look at me...who am I with?

A small smile appears on his lips and even tho I am still not satisfied with this cause I want him to give me a bigger smile, it is a good start

-Me

-Repeat it cause I didn't hear it

Of course this is not true and he knows it. We are only some centimetres away. His smile gets bigger and he connects out hands while he is saying louder

-Me

-That's right. And you know what that means?

-What?

-That I see myself in the future with you and not with Lucas, or with any guy who texts me.

I kiss his nose quickly and then face him.

My body is again inside his protective arms as I feel his warm breath on my ear

-I still don't get how you want to be with me. But I can't do anything else than enjoy the time I have with you.

His dark voice sends butterflies to my stomach...something that is really usual when Marcus Gunnarsen is around me.

-And believe me...we are gonna have a lot of time together.

I touch my head to his chest and let his heartbeat calm me down. Unfortunately this doesn't last for too long.

He shakes my head and shouts

-Now let's play fifa. My turn to win

-Isn't it the same that you told the last time we played? Do you want me to remind you who was the real winner?

-Ughhh it was just one time...common

[...]

We are sitting inside the airplane and Marcus has a big smile on his face. His hand plays with my fingers as he is focused on the window. He suddenly turns his face to me. His eyes sparkle as he takes his phone out of his pocket of his ripped jeans.

Without explaining to me what he does, he starts recording a video

-She was pretty sure that she would win this time at fifa...But I don't think so

he turns the camera to me and I just roll my eyes and laugh. He makes a funny grimase and it stops the video.

-Who are you gonna send it to?

-I will post it on my insta stories.

-Don't you think that it is too much? You already made a post about us. And then Martinus posted a story of us hugging. And now this. Isn't it too much for your fans? They will go crazy

-No I don't think so. I am sure that they already adore u so...lets share our happiness.

I think about it. Maybe he is right. We don't do something bad. They are probably happy about him.

I smile and gives me a kiss.

-Oh and also....dont worry. I think that I already found out what I want you to do

I give him a weird look. What is he saying?

-Kam....about our bet. We said that whoever would won this game, would be obligated to do whatever the other says.

Oh yeah...the bet.

-So...tell me what is it?

-Well...get ready to have the best experience tonight at Croatia. And dont forget....you promised

He winks at me and the next second the airplane starts moving.

I know that whatever he has thought of...it will be good. But I am also worried about that. I am really afraid of what he chosen to do. I am sure that something is wrong with it...that's why he repeats at me that I have to do it because it is a bet. If it was something nice and easy....I wouldn't have a problem to do it.

I take a deep breath and let it out slowly.

I look at him. Goddamn...his face looks like an angel's but at the same time, he is the only one who can play with my demons.

I feel safe with him. So lets get ready for tonight.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HEYOOOO ♡ Sooo....what do you think that they will do? 😏

Also today was my first day at school and all I can say is...I CANT WAKE UP SO EARLY 😭

Anyways...hope you are having an amazing time and hope you don't have too much homework ♡

Don't forget to vote and comment what you think♡